Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Well, it doesn't look good.... >

Well, it doesn't look good....

Notices

Well, it doesn't look good....

Old 03-19-2002, 05:07 PM
supercrash

Thats right cashmoney..Just amazed at how someone can put such energy into such little problems...while the state gets raped by Jeb bush and his buddys....If you go and buy a historical house and want to tear it down the state won't let you..If you move next to a airport then you must expect the noise and traffic...If you buy waterfront property where the endangered "State Marine Animal" has lived for the past 45 million years then you should expect some problems with the waters that you will be boating in or the businesses that you will be running nearby....Anybody that will be buying land in the "problem areas" already knows the risks and shouldn't think that they are going to move in there and change everything to suit thier needs..Like I said Dean...Boating is recreational...but the manatee lives there and is fighting for his life.

Old 03-19-2002, 05:32 PM
cashmoney

Dean that doesn't look like a total loss for you , Harrington says in the last sentence himself that they really don't know what they have yet.Shouldn't there be a statement coming from them shortly after they review it for themselves?

supercrash , looks like you have quite a fan club going!..What did you do to get the OSO mob on you?

Old 03-19-2002, 05:36 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's the biggest pile of BullChit I have ever read........and remember I have read a lot of your posts!!!!!

Dean has lived there for some time you !!!!.......and his fight is for everyone that uses Forida's waterways.........This crap affects me too and you're gonna hit a sore nerve if you keep it up!!!

The manatee is not fighing for it's life against our powerboats...........get one someday and maybe you'll have something to talk about.....

The manatee is fioghting for its life because it is big and slow......and not to bright...it's been here for some "45 million years" you say......then I'm sure it's not gonna die off because of our speedboats.........certain species come and go..........for reasons we don't always know till they are gone.....

But see you just want to argue instead of help out in a positive way......that seems to make you happy.....

I can't beleive people actually talk to you.......
Old 03-19-2002, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 91 Likes on 22 Posts

Crash- How do you know the Manatee is the only "problem" Dean "looks" at in his state? The Manatee problem is BOATING RELATED so he posts it on this board unlike you who thinks we want to hear about every little political concern of yours no matter how unrelated to BOATING it is. I have problems with healthcare in our area, Do you see me posting about it on this BOATING website?..........HELLO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2002, 08:20 PM
Registered

Amen Twinn 29 & everyone else who supports MD & the cause. Don't play into SC's little world, it's what he wants .............what kind of boat do you have SC???

All our support up here in Canada

Twinn 29 what the hell do you mean you have problems with health care? Didn't you get a ride in our helicopter?? LOL!

KINGPIN
Old 03-19-2002, 10:58 PM
Registered

Keep up the good work Dean. Sorry to read that. It really sucks to have people in power that don't find out ALL the facts before they act.
Old 03-20-2002, 08:48 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Thanks for all the support guys! I went home last night, opened a Bud light on the Dock, and feed the minnows some bread with my youngest, Christi, and we had a blast!! She loves to feed the fish, and I came to the realization that we enjoy living there TOO MUCH to give into these Speical Interest Groups!!
So, onward with the battle. I'll keep you guys posted, thanks again for your support!! Please keep your eyes and ears open, there are SI groups in your area probobly looking @ your favorite boating venue RIGHT NOW, with plans that aren't BOATING FRIENDLY!
Take care,
MD
Old 03-20-2002, 09:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Dean, Shor, other FL res's,
We're in this together, keep up the fight.

SC,
The manatee is not indigenous to FL...It was transplanted here...
Secondly, it's a friggin animal...People should come first!
Thirdly, why the fvck do you insist on interfering in posts of this nature if you have nothing valuable to add...why does your first post not only ignore the subjuct of this thread, but completely reverse the topic matter...go start you're own jeb bush bashing thread...we'd have no problem with that...but why start in here.

Old 03-20-2002, 09:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Fourthly, why are you so goddamned worried about FL politics.
Go concentrate on chicago politics, and we'll worry about ours.
Old 03-20-2002, 10:12 AM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

You tell him BD>>>>>>>>>>

Quick Reply: Well, it doesn't look good....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.