Dean Louckes Art of Design >

Dean Louckes Art of Design

Notices

Dean Louckes Art of Design

Old 03-15-2009, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 881 Likes on 478 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
I have 1 of Deans latest jobs in my shop now.
Looks great... Are those McCleod bolsters in the rear? The bottom of the seats look to be. Any more shots of this boat?
Old 03-15-2009, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 26ZX Donzi
You put a post out asking only for bad experiences with TAOD. You got nothing back but praise for their work and compliments to Dean. Not saying it is impossible for someone to have a disagreement, but look at the overwhelming opinions.
Why doesn't he do factory paint jobs for Cigarette anymore.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Get Real
Why does he do all the OL paint jobs. Quit beating around the bush and air your agenda
Old 03-15-2009, 09:15 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do tell or quit pulling our PUDS ...
Old 03-15-2009, 10:14 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

That's new.....because he and Cigarette had a disagreement and decided to go their separate ways...... Did you know OJ Simpson may have murdered his wife?

You need to "Get Real" and post your agenda, with a name, or "Get Lost". The rules of the forum do not tolerate people looking to slander others, that aren't confident enough in their "story" to sign their name to it.

Thanks, and hopefully you have already exhausted all other ways to handle this, therefore posting about it on the internet is your last resort.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLee
That's new.....because he and Cigarette had a disagreement and decided to go their separate ways...... Did you know OJ Simpson may have murdered his wife?

You need to "Get Real" and post your agenda, with a name, or "Get Lost". The rules of the forum do not tolerate people looking to slander others, that aren't confident enough in their "story" to sign their name to it.

Thanks, and hopefully you have already exhausted all other ways to handle this, therefore posting about it on the internet is your last resort.
He also signed a exclusive contract with Outerlimits that he will only paint new boats for that manufacturer. However if an individual wants a boat done that is allowed.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:23 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 851 Likes on 312 Posts

Definitely have my own answer.
Then go away.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Looks great... Are those McCleod bolsters in the rear? The bottom of the seats look to be. Any more shots of this boat?

Yes and yes. ... but enough of that
Attached Thumbnails Dean Louckes Art of Design-22-donzi.jpg   Dean Louckes Art of Design-donzi-limited-edition-007.jpg  
Old 03-15-2009, 11:30 AM
Registered

Very cool Donzi....... I have always admired them as simple boats with simple interiors but it is awesome as a bling bling edition too!
Old 03-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLee

None of my posts have been slanderous to anyone. I have just asked questions. So here is another one. How many of you that are responding to this post have actually laid down big $$$ for work at TAOD.

Quick Reply: Dean Louckes Art of Design

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.