Like Tree0Likes

2007 Eliminator Daytona 27 w/ Ilmor 625...what would you consider "a steal'?

Reply
Old 03-18-2009, 12:02 AM
  #11
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
blume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Sherman, Texas
Posts: 2,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja_man View Post
$50k
I'll take 2 at 50k
blume is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:56 PM
  #12
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NJ
My Boats: 07 35 Beak
Posts: 221
Default

so i would assume 65-70k would be the general concensus...wish i had some more input here...come on fellas
stangkilr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:19 PM
  #13
Registered
 
rlj676's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Royal Oak, MI
My Boats: 28 Powerplay - HP500
Posts: 1,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangkilr View Post
so i would assume 65-70k would be the general concensus...wish i had some more input here...come on fellas

I think 65 would be a steal.

But why do you need a consensus? If you can get one for that, and it makes you happy, go for it. I sure don't think anything involved in a boat is an "investment."
rlj676 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:24 PM
  #14
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: lake texoma,oklahoma
My Boats: eliminator 2000 eagle 300, 1999 38 nor tech
Posts: 59
Default

there is one in ohio that is new with same power that can be bought in low $80's
mattdillon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:58 PM
  #15
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lake Murray sc
My Boats: 1992 32' Skater CATZ AZZ sold :( Formula 303
Posts: 92
Default

I have a 2006 27 with a superchagred 598 with 70+hrs for sale in the classified section for 105'000, even if it had a 525 I would feel like it had been stole a 70,000 if that helps you any!
32-DD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:54 AM
  #16
Registered
 
MikaylaHunterCig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pacific / Havasu
My Boats: 33 Eliminator Daytona 710 Ilmors
Posts: 547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blume View Post
I'll take 2 at 50k
i agree with Blume...

This boat is worth what someone will pay but still way over 50k, thats an insult price, come on...

i feel an honest 80k would be worth bragging about if it's as clean as it states.
However i do agree there migtht be a sales tax issue depending on your state law. I bought a 2 year old MSO Donzi ZR and only the tax liabilty as stated on my bill of sale.
MikaylaHunterCig is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:06 AM
  #17
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Michigan
My Boats: 2004 25 Outlaw SST
Posts: 1,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaylaHunterCig View Post
i agree with Blume...

This boat is worth what someone will pay but still way over 50k, thats an insult price, come on...

i feel an honest 80k would be worth bragging about if it's as clean as it states.
However i do agree there migtht be a sales tax issue depending on your state law. I bought a 2 year old MSO Donzi ZR and only the tax liabilty as stated on my bill of sale.

Well, the question was "What would you consider a steal?"....That question alone is pretty relative, I would not consider $50K and insult but more "a steal". I am not buying the boat and just passed along my answer to his question, take it with a grain of salt along with all the others.
Baja_man is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:38 AM
  #18
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
blume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Sherman, Texas
Posts: 2,524
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja_man View Post
Well, the question was "What would you consider a steal?"....That question alone is pretty relative, I would not consider $50K and insult but more "a steal". I am not buying the boat and just passed along my answer to his question, take it with a grain of salt along with all the others.

I disagree, I think a steal would be 80 to 85k and you might be able to buy something at that level and stop dreaming about buying a nice boat like that for 50k. Boats are selling now and the price of boats are going up.
blume is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:20 PM
  #19
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Michigan
My Boats: 2004 25 Outlaw SST
Posts: 1,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blume View Post
I disagree, I think a steal would be 80 to 85k and you might be able to buy something at that level and stop dreaming about buying a nice boat like that for 50k. Boats are selling now and the price of boats are going up.
So $50K is not a steal?
Baja_man is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:37 PM
  #20
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
blume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Sherman, Texas
Posts: 2,524
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja_man View Post
So $50K is not a steal?
YES $50,000.00 is a steal, can you buy it for that? If the boat is for sale at that price I will buy it, NOW!!!! Or is it like all these other cheap boats everyone is talking about that will never sell that cheap.
Attached Thumbnails
2007 Eliminator Daytona 27 w/ Ilmor 625...what would you consider "a steal'?-27713.jpg  

Last edited by blume; 03-19-2009 at 01:45 PM.
blume is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
dmann
Eliminator
6
05-11-2006 09:35 PM
DRIVEN1
Donzi
31
01-29-2006 06:15 PM
DRIVEN1
General Boating Discussion
3
01-14-2006 09:44 AM
MyPetViper
Eliminator
5
11-03-2005 08:15 PM
TimeToBurn
General Boating Discussion
22
10-21-2005 10:00 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.