Active Thunder vs Bayliner? >

Active Thunder vs Bayliner?

Notices

Active Thunder vs Bayliner?

Old 03-20-2002, 12:03 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LIke I said Fred, some just won't get it. It's a marketing ploy, not a true selfless act of charity. If it was a true selfless act of charity, why would AT post it on this website. They could have PM WCC and done it that way.

They consistantly use this site for their marketing purposes AND IT WORKS. Too Old, you set the perfect example as to why. So naive.

I don't think donating to charity is bad. But this was not a complete selfless act of giving.

When you donated to the 9/11 efforts, did you post on OSO how much you sent? Why? Probably cause you have nothing to gain.

I have no bad blood against AT or anyone else (not even Shorgasm). But so many don't see the forest for the trees.

My company specifically stays off BB's that are related to what we do. There are countless reasons.

I have nothing against anyone here or AT, I'm just stating that I see it a different way. They could spend $5k plus on a full page ad in a magazine, or post here. Advertising. A charity benefits, which is AWESOME and my hats off to AT for deciding to do that with the money, BUT the way that whole thing came about and WCC being in the middle of it, well, I see through the "charity" and view it as marketing. And so many folks will not see it that way, but as a selfless act. If it was, they wouldn't be promoting product here.

The owner of Sunsation is on this board, too. How come they are so much more quiet and we're not reading about their donations?, (which they may have done and we never know.)

I don't expect it to make sense. I think differently than most. I'm all done explaining it, cuase if you don't get it yet, you never will, well, maybe someday when you gain experience on these things.

NOthing against you Fred, either, just making observations. Good luck on that Sonic project, and hope it goes smooth for you. Should be sweet when your done.

Anyway, everyone will take it as they will. Some Fred's way, some my way. Either way, a charity benefits (if indeed that did happen and WCC didn't pop up behind the scenes and we see him in a new AT next season....

Mark
Old 03-20-2002, 12:08 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Man Pat is loving all you guys. How great is it that AT is kept at the top of this forum for almost a week now.

Before anyone starts to trash Pat about giving money to charity and that means he's charging too much for his boats you should get to know Pat and what else he's involved in. He's a ver very succesful business man in other areas than boating.

So if anyone else wants to start an "Active Thunder vs. ????" thread I'm sure Pat would love the free advertising.

Todd
Old 03-20-2002, 12:13 PM
Registered

Default Just think !!!

If your a moderator, you can delete the post's that " OFFEND " you, without leaving...
Old 03-20-2002, 12:14 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

32fever,

please understand that all these threads were not started my AT or AT owners. As far as the charity is concerned, Pat made an offer to WCC to put up or shut up. WCC declined to disclose who he is, so rather than just put the money back in his own pocket Pat gave it away on behalf of WCC. Pat didn't have to tell what he was going to do with the money, but let me ask you this...would you have had more respect for Pat if you didn't hear about what he did, he keeps it quiet and every thinks that he was just grand standing and never indended to give that money away. I think we needed to know what happend.
Old 03-20-2002, 12:17 PM
Registered

i'm the first to admit i'm a big ol retard!!!

so when are we going to hook up 32??...
Old 03-20-2002, 12:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

What you fail to realize 32FEVER is, Cigarette Chump didnt go at Sunsation or anybody else, the jack ass went after Thunder. You stated how many times Pat @ THUNDER is on the board, why dont you look that up, its probably no more as an owner than the Sunsation owner comes on, maybe 35 times. I dont understand your babling, wishy washy bull****, (Im not as suave as Fred, I call it like it is )that when someone comes after your co, either put up or shut up. We know who the guy is, he's an impostor. Pat did a gracious thing, bottom line, you really need to know how generous the guy truely is. He cares very much about his companies, and say companies, more than 2, so can he afford it , thats his business, if he coundnt he never would have posted, or offered the guy a ride. Bottom line , before you assume , make sure you know what the hell your talkin about. I still hold no grudges to anyone,(except bull****ters and strokes) lifes to short, lets all get along, peace be with you and all that other stuff, hope too see ya on some PR.
Old 03-20-2002, 01:21 PM
ScreaminDemon

Only an idiot would take an "Act Of Kindness" of try to make evil out of it. Just lost all respect for anything 32Fever ever says.

Old 03-20-2002, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmmmmm.....

Someone promoting/marketing their product.......

Someone making a profit selling their product.........

Someone donating publically to a charity........

People expressing satisfaction with that product......

32fever

I too don't understand why someone would do this Makes no sense to me.
Old 03-20-2002, 01:34 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

What a second......if this Pat guy has all this money then let him "give' me an AT.........I'll back 'em up then.....

Come on buddy we'll call it charity........and I will tell everybody in the whole wide world that it's for the USSF.....you know who they are...... UNITED STRIPPER"S FUND OF FLORIDA.....

Wow this is gettin good.......Honey would you get me another beer please...?....

Look at that I even asked and said please!!!!!.

But on the seriuos side........come on give me an AT........
Old 03-20-2002, 02:00 PM
Registered

so shor does this mean we have a bayliner owner wanting to stray to the other side?? I must say if Shor got his free AT they couldnt pay for a better customer to promote or DEFEND AT's bragging rights! Hey Shor you never know just ask Ted (inspectech)

Quick Reply: Active Thunder vs Bayliner?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.