Notices

Finally made it to Hawaii

Old 09-21-2011, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A little update......

been talking with my old boss trying to see if he can line me up a job back doing what i was doing in Va. Its been fun out here, but living paycheck to paycheck kinda sucks. Not able to put any money away for savings or even afford new toys....

Finally paid off my motorcycle and have no bills, no credit card, and rent is month to month lease now. looking to move back.

hopefully it works out and I get to move back and get back into boating again with a real boat and real paychecks to back things up.

Thanks for all advise everyone over the years, its been very helpful and good to hear!!

ps. if anyone is looking or knows anyone looking for a hard working mo-fo around the boating industry, let me know, I'm single and carry no baggage

have great experience with outboard rigging, shop cleaning, fiberglass laying etc. Pretty damn good all around person and learn fast! Take care all and wish me luck on my next journey in life!!
Old 09-21-2011, 09:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Good luck on your return. You got to experience what most people just dream of. Or, are afraid to give it a try.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Living from pay cheque to pay cheque sucks but you have also have an adventure in paradice that many will never experience in life.
Good luck with your next move/adventure.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a great adventure ..... I know what you mean, we just got back from Maui (Lahina) north shore ...... An absolute paradise, no negatives anywhere ...... But I wouldn't care to live there, way to remote for me ,,,,,,, visiting is a must ..... Be cool to have a big C/C to run the islands for a couple weeks,,,, working on that ......

Best of luck Dude .......