Notices

60+ mph rubber raft

Old 03-20-2002, 10:17 AM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope not tellin......

I see 8-12 MPH in my future though.......
Old 03-20-2002, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bought a faster one last Fall for the A.P.B.A OUTLAW class goes 70+. That meens I'm selling the 'GREY GHOST' comes complete,40 4cyl. mariner (change carbs it's a 50) 2 S.S. props tanks all rigged, pit/garage trailer, road trailer,other stuff. Ready to Rock and Roll $3500.00
Attached Thumbnails 60+ mph rubber raft-merten.jpg  
Old 03-20-2002, 10:28 AM
Registered

Just for clarification thats my new one w/ the flag.
Old 03-20-2002, 10:57 AM
Registered

I took a demo at metro beach on one of those a few years back. I've wanted one ever since, I've seen you out in muscamoot alot, I remember the inflateable, and the shiny skull cap. See That would make a good trade along with some $$ for the redline, cuz I need one of those to play on behind my place!
Old 03-20-2002, 12:09 PM
Bayley

Thumbs up

2nd, 3rd, and 4th pictures were up at Indian river, right?
I'm going to assume that was during the race, since I doubt anyone could get away with blasting down the river on a normal afternoon . HAve they always ran an inflatable class, or is this something new? Been meaning to check out the races for quite some time now. Is it better to watch from the shor, or lake?

-Bayley

Old 03-20-2002, 12:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I saw some of them on TV racing through the surf around a bouyed course.
Is that what you do?
Looked like they were running 40 horse Johnson's.
Those guys were catching some serious air!
Looked like fun.
Old 03-20-2002, 12:49 PM
Registered

Yes, that is Indian River we run in August they had us go 40 miles round trip east-west to Mullet lake, 2-3's into Cheboygan turn around and beat the pi$$ out of yourself back to I-75 at Indian River for the first day finish (big wind from Lake Huron) to the West as the front approached from the North. Day 2 we went North into Burt Lake(storm with wind only, directly Southerly huge waves all diamond&rogue) giving us 3-5's to just hang on and don't lift,the person up-front is the ballast, we used an extra 5 gal. fuel on the second day just 'cause the amount of air time just getting up to the Crooked River around that a few times (shallow lake big waves) then back to finish, hopefully, at Burt Lake State park a total of 80 miles round trip in 2 days....... Yeah Baby!!!......... I will say those guys that run those little outboard Hydro's and Runabouts have the real Kahunas. The best part of the year is we get to race at Bay City with all the P.R.O.P tour guys, and at the Gold Cup Hydrofest with the big dogs as a filler class. Those guys are 'real' racers. Just havin' fun.
Old 03-20-2002, 12:50 PM
Registered

Default I didn't know SHORE could FIT a real boat up his sleeve ??

Old 03-20-2002, 01:28 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Nice boat!!!!
My neighbor has one. Took me for a ride and scared the hell out of me. His is made by DUX (I think). He takes it to our local hangout. He can stand it on end at crawl speed. What a chick magnet .
Old 03-20-2002, 01:39 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Default Re: I didn't know SHORE could FIT a real boat up my ass !!

Originally posted by Chris232

The first little BAHAHA......I pass this summer is gonna have a picture taken of it and I'm gonna put YOUR face in it.....

Go on keep talkin smack man.......my little plan is coming together just nicely......

God that's gonna be funny as hell.........You talkin all that **** and be waxed by a Bayliner!!!!!!

Quick Reply: 60+ mph rubber raft

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.