Notices

To See Them Smile

Old 03-24-2009, 08:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation To See Them Smile

To See Them Smile..to Fill The Spirit And Strength Of Those Who Only Have The Day. No One Is Garintied Tomarrow And We Should Live Each And Every Day. It Is Easy To Lose Sight Of What Is Important. Give A Ride To A Kid That Knows How To Live The Day And You Will Fill What It Is Like To Live Each And Every Day, Every Hour, Every Moment.
Put A Side Differences, And Look At Who And Why Things Are Done. Make A Wish , Grant A Wish , Give A Ride And Give Back. Its For The Kids, About The Kids Leave It At That.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Scaredy Cat
To See Them Smile..to Fill The Spirit And Strength Of Those Who Only Have The Day. No One Is Garintied Tomarrow And We Should Live Each And Every Day. It Is Easy To Lose Sight Of What Is Important. Give A Ride To A Kid That Knows How To Live The Day And You Will Fill What It Is Like To Live Each And Every Day, Every Hour, Every Moment.
Put A Side Differences, And Look At Who And Why Things Are Done. Make A Wish , Grant A Wish , Give A Ride And Give Back. Its For The Kids, About The Kids Leave It At That.

I was just on a 7 day cruise with my kids. Home for one day, got a million things going on at work and now I'm going to PRA Saint Pete Poker run this weekend. After all that I thought I was to busy to make it to Palm Beach on 4-2 to give Make a Wish kids a boat ride until my daughter said Dad, you need to take the time to give kids that have only a year or less to live a boat ride. WOW!! After I got the lump out of my throat I said Sweetheart you're right. I'll be there!!! I hope a lot of people step up and give the kids some rides. Joy need 15 to 20 boats or so to give kids a rides. I'm dragging my boats 1200 miles. Hopefully some People that live a little closer can help the kids out as well. See you there.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FREEDOM US! It's families like yours that make the hours seem like seconds when it's the right thing to do. I need help next week. I have reached to other clubs but no response. It's like people are scared to do what is right or at least it seems that way. How profound is the phrase...Ignorance is Bliss! I guess we are ignorant because individuals like us and Scaredy Cat do what is right! I just hope others will do the same! Thank you for being there for the kids! You are a Hero!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:14 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PRINCESS TA
FREEDOM US! It's families like yours that make the hours seem like seconds when it's the right thing to do. I need help next week. I have reached to other clubs but no response. It's like people are scared to do what is right or at least it seems that way. How profound is the phrase...Ignorance is Bliss! I guess we are ignorant because individuals like us and Scaredy Cat do what is right! I just hope others will do the same! Thank you for being there for the kids! You are a Hero!

No Problem!! I like PRA, FPC and others. Last time I checked its a free country to do what you want! Good luck with what you have going. I'm not a hero but just someone who wants to help. I'm sure you will hear from other boaters. Maybe some People haven't heard about it yet.