Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Firehawk Performance Boats >

Firehawk Performance Boats

Notices

Firehawk Performance Boats

Old 09-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like how many O's you used in the word "so". Really emphasizes your point, not childish at all. Good job!
Old 09-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

ive seen a few here on texoma, they look nice I would purchase one but I like twin bigblocks, so mr firehawk lets get together and build a 32 or 36 ive got the power all ready ,

Last edited by johnnyboatman; 09-02-2013 at 08:42 PM.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Old 09-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Firehawk1
Hi this is Kasey Gant with Firehawk Performance Boats and yes were still around we are located at HCR 68 Box 960 Vian, ok 74962 and our company is up and running come visit our site at http://www.firehawkhighperformanceboats.com and give us a call or come out and visit. as for those rude and ridiculous comment from below if our company is SSSOOOOOOOOO bad then why are we in production for our new reality series BOOST YOUR BOAT? and we have been featured in HOTBOAT magazine and numerous other publicity sites and articles which im sure is a lot more than what others can say as for financial troubles. . . lol our manufacturing facility was burned to the ground we did not have insurance on our assets or building so we had to rebuild our company back and now of course we are back in action back from the flames and better than ever!
you do realize you "liked" the comment from the person that said their boat needed glass work and that they were glad you were not building boats anymore

Say hello to Jimmy Houston for me
Old 09-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Hi this is Kasey Gant with Firehawk Performance Boats and yes were still around we are located at HCR 68 Box 960 Vian, ok 74962 and our company is up and running come visit our site at http://www.firehawkhighperformanceboats.com and give us a call or come out and visit. as for those rude and ridiculous comment from below if our company is SSSOOOOOOOOO bad then why are we in production for our new reality series BOOST YOUR BOAT? and we have been featured in HOTBOAT magazine and numerous other publicity sites and articles which im sure is a lot more than what others can say as for financial troubles. . . lol our manufacturing facility was burned to the ground we did not have insurance on our assets or building so we had to rebuild our company back and now of course we are back in action back from the flames and better than ever!
You are replying to a thread that was started 4 years ago regarding a piece of crap boat. GREAT FIRST POST! I've seen the Firehawk boats at the past Tulsa boat show's... what was it... 200?. I was truly embarrassed to that lack of quality being tied back to an Oklahoma manufacture. Just about as bad as Statement at the '12 Lauderdale show. I really hope the quality has changed. I would like to brag on a Oklahoma built boat(kinda like Cobalt and Kansas) but, unless things have changed DRASTICLY, you might as well paste Pinto on the side and hope for the best.

Chad

Last edited by RebarBox; 09-02-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Spell check your website What is "boost your bost"
Old 09-03-2013, 05:38 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Instead of fishing...why not advertise here? You can say what you want but there are some Rapid Craft knock offs in there as well.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:34 AM
Registered

so mr. okie, mr. youngblood and mr. vette 131. I think your comments are ridiculous as nothing they built was a knock off because they built those boats from the ground up with their hands and the custom paint designs are insanely epic, id would like to see yall do that with just your ideas, no computers, and a paint booth by urself. . .and im not sure who told you they weren't built as good but one persons word doesn't make it a million peoples words. . . as for your glass work I doubt anybody could do it any better
I bought mine new from the factory & six weeks after delivery the sponsons were both cracking all the way across the boat. I had to pay a local company to repair them and redesign the structure so it wouldn't happen again. The amazing boat company that built it thought it was ok to end the balsa coring right at the forward bulkhead so the sponson thickness dropped in half right at the bulkhead. This was right where the boat would land in rough water & both sponsons were about to break off when I saw the cracks going all the way across both of them.. It's one thing to splash a mold but you still need to know how to build a boat properly so you don't end up with a POS!! I also owned a 26 American Offshore recently & there is NO comparison in build quality or ride!! Firehawks are a poor copy of American Offshores so do yourself a favor & don't waste your money!
Old 09-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexasVines
you do realize you "liked" the comment from the person that said their boat needed glass work and that they were glad you were not building boats anymore

Say hello to Jimmy Houston for me
Yes Sir i am aware that i liked a post because i wanted to make them aware that i was calling it out. . .
Old 09-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Registered

well my last post was deleted and its to much for me to write again and i dont want to be spammed again, I wasnt aware i couldnt promote our business so yall will just have to search for us and im sure you can figure out my typo for the reality show website as for everything else i pretty much said my peace but feel free to contact us anytime just look us up we will be looking forward to it thanks so much for this riveting convo but i have to go, farewell all