Like Tree0Likes

Thinking of buying 33'-40'...

Old 06-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Registered

My Boats: 08' Baja 26 Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by isellpower View Post
He said his brother posted the 500K question as a goof. He must have bought it form the Baja dealer in Lincoln. Not that I believe him, but that's the only new Baja dealer around.
Yeah, Brett's the one I worked with the whole time. I don't see the big deal here as to why you don't believe me besides the fact that it is crazy to let someone take a boat home from dealership and then come get it! Believe what you want. Primier Boating Center and Brett where nice to work with the whole time. Someone just really messed up on their end.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
To keep you're credability..take a pic of that title and post it on this thread.
Thats a good idea. I will defiantly do that! That way all you haters will finally get it.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bms26 View Post
Thats a good idea. I will defiantly do that! That way all you haters will finally get it.
Is that definitely..or defiantly...no haters here..some of us are just seasoned enough to smell a youngster or youngsters mentality when we read it.

06-07-2009, 02:05 AM #1
bms26
Gold Member
Gold Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 2006 Crownline 202 LPX with the checkered racing flags on it. My decals got a little damaged and need knew ones, problem is that with factory closed down I can't replacements. Does anyone know of any dealers that have these decals in stock? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
Is that definitely..or defiantly...no haters here..some of us are just seasoned enough to smell a youngster or youngsters mentality when we read it.

06-07-2009, 02:05 AM #1
bms26
Gold Member
Gold Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 2006 Crownline 202 LPX with the checkered racing flags on it. My decals got a little damaged and need knew ones, problem is that with factory closed down I can't replacements. Does anyone know of any dealers that have these decals in stock? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the spell check