Thinking of buying  33'-40'... >

Thinking of buying 33'-40'...

Notices

Thinking of buying 33'-40'...

Old 06-14-2009, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bms26
Yeah tell me about it. Paid 20K down, had purchase agreement and title with Vantus bank listed as title holder. Month later dealer (in Neb.) called and asked for tax return, then said not enough income to qualify so they came and got boat.....Bunch of bs huh?!
so he must owe you your deposit back, if he didn;t get a lawyer after him for robbing you
Old 06-14-2009, 12:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
so he must owe you your deposit back, if he didn;t get a lawyer after him for robbing you
Yeah I got full deposit back, but it sucks because it was a sweet boat for a good price. Damn economy!
Old 06-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Lmarth
I'm an old retiree who spent his entire life in the Corporate world. I apologize in advance, but there's something about this thread that leaves me cold. The bank finances a half million dollar boat and asks for tax returns AFTER the fact? An earlier post said the owner had the titles. Was the bank listed as a lien holder on the boat title? Hear me Scottie?

LMAO...you beat me too it. This has "Big Scotty" written all over it!
Old 06-15-2009, 04:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
LMAO...you beat me too it. This has "Big Scotty" written all over it!
You can talk s--t all day, but I was given title and yes the bank was listed as the lien holder. In Iowa, when you buy a boat out of state, you pay the tax on it through local goverment building and they then send title to listed bank!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by bms26
You can talk s--t all day, but I was given title and yes the bank was listed as the lien holder. In Iowa, when you buy a boat out of state, you pay the tax on it through local goverment building and they then send title to listed bank!
To keep you're credability..take a pic of that title and post it on this thread.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

I do have the CL and thought I had purchased an 08' Baja, but after having it in my possesen for over a month...dealer told me I "wasn't" approved and came and got it.
So how much was the Baja? If you can't get approved for that amount, how much can you spend?
Old 06-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
So how much was the Baja? If you can't get approved for that amount, how much can you spend?
I am wondering this too. He wants to spend 500k but he just got his Baja taken back because he wasn't eligible for the liability amount. So, my first question is can you even drop 500k on a Baja??? Not bashing Baja, just asking if they make a boat when fully optioned out that costs half-mil??
Old 06-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Registered

He said his brother posted the 500K question as a goof. He must have bought it form the Baja dealer in Lincoln. Not that I believe him, but that's the only new Baja dealer around.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
26 Outlaw was 75K. Now instead of financing, going to pay cash for something around 50K
Old 06-16-2009, 07:17 PM
Registered

50K cash should go pretty damn far, if you're willing to call and make some low offers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.