Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bravo bellows question (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/206183-bravo-bellows-question.html)

BY U BOY 04-04-2009 12:22 PM

Bravo bellows question

Will this work for a 1991 bravo http://bpi.ebasicpower.com/mm5/merch...ory_Code=MER2A

http://bpi.ebasicpower.com/mm5/merch...ory_Code=MER2A

Or do I need to get the merc part 86840a05?

txriverrat2001 04-04-2009 01:19 PM

Same thing - just made in China ..... but the Merc stuff probably is as well....

you finally gettin around to changin that gimbal ring?? Gonna pull the engine or drill holes?

Going to the Shoot Out?

BY U BOY 04-04-2009 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by txriverrat2001 (Post 2836138)
Same thing - just made in China ..... but the Merc stuff probably is as well....

you finally gettin around to changin that gimbal ring?? Gonna pull the engine or drill holes?

Going to the Shoot Out?

Yeah finally:drink: I am going to pull the engine just waiting on my new motor mounts to get here.Should be here tuesday:ernaehrung004:

I will be at the shootout on Friday with Niceguy from Clearlake. My boat is staying home and getting ready for Tickfaw 200. You going to be around friday. I am supposed to meet up with Pbam22 also so It looks like it will be a good turn out this year. Just hope the weather is better than last.

txriverrat2001 04-04-2009 01:58 PM

Already scheduled the time off ----- getting the NorTech ready - sea water pumps on it are a royal ***** - Either gonna be in the NorTech w/ Wayne or with Tommy in his Excalibur - who knows.

Or in a new to us ........?????????????? (it's a secret!)

I'm sure we'll hook up somewhere - I'll pm you my number before then.

Know a guy on Conroe named Mike w/ a 45 Tiger??? 575sci's?

jeff1000man 04-04-2009 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by txriverrat2001 (Post 2836152)
Already scheduled the time off ----- getting the NorTech ready - sea water pumps on it are a royal ***** - Either gonna be in the NorTech w/ Wayne or with Tommy in his Excalibur - who knows.

Or in a new to us ........?????????????? (it's a secret!)

I'm sure we'll hook up somewhere - I'll pm you my number before then.

Know a guy on Conroe named Mike w/ a 45 Tiger??? 575sci's?

I know the boat, but havn't seen it out but once last year. I know he is friends with Louie0611 if you need to get in touch with him.

Do you guys know of anywhere you can overnight your boat. South Shore is not letting anyone stay that is not a long term customer right now because of their remodeling.

That is putting a dent into the people from up here that were planning on coming down.

txriverrat2001 04-04-2009 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by jeff1000man (Post 2836163)
I know the boat, but havn't seen it out but once last year. I know he is friends with Louie0611 if you need to get in touch with him.

Do you guys know of anywhere you can overnight your boat. South Shore is not letting anyone stay that is not a long term customer right now because of their remodeling.

That is putting a dent into the people from up here that were planning on coming down.

Other than the Turtle? I'm not sure - I'll ask around.... Unless they want to run up the river they can stay up there - hang out at Riverside with a bunch of toothless fukkers ....

jeff1000man 04-04-2009 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by txriverrat2001 (Post 2836166)
Other than the Turtle? I'm not sure - I'll ask around.... Unless they want to run up the river they can stay up there - hang out at Riverside with a bunch of toothless fukkers ....

For our crew, they really like to stay where the boat is so that there is no driving of the cars late at night. :party-smiley-004:

txriverrat2001 04-04-2009 02:54 PM

I hear ya .......

hell we may just all raft up at the Turtle.....

I may have some pull at LYC - not sure. We're the title sponsor for Keels and Wheels - so I may be able to have the big big big boss call and see what's available..... but they probably wouldn't like the loud boats..... I will find out next week for ya -

'bout how many slips do ya'll need?

jeff1000man 04-04-2009 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by txriverrat2001 (Post 2836170)
I hear ya .......

hell we may just all raft up at the Turtle.....

I may have some pull at LYC - not sure. We're the title sponsor for Keels and Wheels - so I may be able to have the big big big boss call and see what's available..... but they probably wouldn't like the loud boats..... I will find out next week for ya -

'bout how many slips do ya'll need?

What is LYC?

I can send out an email and find out who is still thinking of coming.

BY U BOY 04-05-2009 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by jeff1000man (Post 2836228)
What is LYC?

I can send out an email and find out who is still thinking of coming.

How many rigs from conroe are coming?