Notices

Tan-Tara Boat Show

Old 03-21-2002, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tan-Tara Boat Show

Lutz and I are thinking of taking the kids down to the lake this year for Easter. Always wanted to do the Boat Show at TanTara and it looks like we'll be able to get away this year for it. Is anyone else going? Funhome, I think you said you were going; anybody else?

What are the exact dates the show runs, and if anyone else is going which day do you think you'll be attending?
Old 03-21-2002, 05:23 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Usually it runs Friday to Sunday of Easter weekend. There is also a show at Shooter's. Tan Tara show is more of the crusiers and Shooters is more the gofasts.

I doubt we are going down for Easter this year, with Easter so early it is always a crap shoot with the weather.

mike
Old 03-21-2002, 05:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Now Mike, what do you mean about the weather? How cold is it supposed to be in NE this weekend?

Sorry. Just had to "rub it in"

Old 03-21-2002, 05:27 PM
Registered

I hear ya on the weather. But I'm gettin antsy to get down to the lake and it looks like we can get away from the family festivities this year so I think we'll check it out. I didn't know that Shooter's had a show also. Does it run Thursday to Sunday as well?

PLEASE be nice weather!! Please, please, please!
Old 03-21-2002, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 402 Likes on 238 Posts

The Tan-Tar-A show is a good show to get out on the water and test some of the new stuff. Some dealers want advanced notice that you are interested in a demo, but others will take you out just to get your attention. The Shooters show is just as CATDRYVER sais lots of go fasts and cooool paint.
Old 03-21-2002, 05:37 PM
Registered

I'm going. Wild might be there too. I think it's March 29-31.
Old 03-21-2002, 05:46 PM
Registered

Steve ~ Do you know what day you'd be going? I think we'll probably hit the show on Saturday; weather permitting.
Old 03-21-2002, 05:56 PM
Registered

It'll be Saturday. I want to ride down Friday night and stop in at JB Hooks. I figure hit the shows Saturday and head home Sunday morning after eating a greasy breakfast somewhere.
Old 03-21-2002, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

the wife and i should be down for the show. we usually attend on saturday. i have been planning on splashing the boat that weekend sure hope the weather changes. the dates are 3/29, 3/30, 3/31. the Tan Tara show usually has lake dealers only raymonds, glencoe, lake port, kellys port with a few pontoon dealers thrown in. the shooters crowd usually is gruinger marine out of pontoon beach Il. , and GRC or what ever they call themself although they went out of business. my plans are to go to show by water as we have in years past but where going to have to watch the weather this year easter is a little early. perhaps a few of the oso member down that weekend can hook up. it sure would be nice to meet some of you.
Old 03-21-2002, 06:40 PM
Registered

I'll be down from Thurs. to Sun. It is a guys golf weekend, but I think most are leaving Sat. morning. I will probably go to the show on Sat. in the afternoon.

Quick Reply: Tan-Tara Boat Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.