Looking for a pair of Blowers

Notices

Looking for a pair of Blowers

Old 04-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mmareno
Nah... I haven't heard from him. I sent two emails to him. I haven't heard from him...

Get on him. The money is burning a hole in my pocket... Your right I can't order that ICE Injection of I don't have the right power in the boat!!! LMAO... I sent another email today.. Call him for me.. or PM me his number so I can call him.. I am taking the boat for a ride tomorrow with the 871's on it then De-Rigging Monday AM.. I will need them next week.. COME ONE BIG DADDY!! Lets get this rolling... Its getting warm here..

Thanks for your help

Mario
Just order new ones. You have all the parts, you just need bigger blowers and carbs.

I bet right now someone would love to sell you an entire set up.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why the Phuch would Mario have to buy new ones when theres a complete set-up dyno time only from blower to carb for peanuts ....
Old 04-10-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Why the Phuch would Mario have to buy new ones when theres a complete set-up dyno time only from blower to carb for peanuts ....
You sure are in a crappy mood this morning.

Go stick your head in the toilet and take a deep breath
Old 04-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Registered

Talk to him.. Thanks I am going to call him back around 5pm. He has two sets.. One with 20 hours and one set with Dyno Time only... He will let me know what set I am taking off his hands. He has a buddy that is interested in one set.. He is not sure what set but will know by days end...

THANKS.. REMIND ME TO BUY YOU A DRINK WHEN I SEE YOU AT A POKER RUN!!
Old 04-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Talk to him.. Thanks I am going to call him back around 5pm. He has two sets.. One with 20 hours and one set with Dyno Time only... He will let me know what set I am taking off his hands. He has a buddy that is interested in one set.. He is not sure what set but will know by days end...

THANKS.. REMIND ME TO BUY YOU A DRINK WHEN I SEE YOU AT A POKER RUN!!
James & Bill P are great guys ,good luck
Old 04-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
You can make 1000 with these. Sell off the rest of the stuff or build you an extra set of engines.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...-complete.html

They will polish back out, they turn really nice. Look real nice inside the case.
so you want me to shine Sh*t for 15k. but on another thread you are looking for a DEAL.. Dollar for Dollar.... LMAO

Nice.. I will give you 1000 a piece.. I am looking for a good mooring for each sponson!! They will do for the right price..
Old 04-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Registered

James & Bill P are great guys ,good luck
Talked to him today.. GREAT Guy!! I will follow up with him in the AM.. Going for a RIDE tomorrow.. Then Monday we DE RIG!!!!!
Old 04-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

so you want me to shine Sh*t for 15k. but on another thread you are looking for a DEAL.. Dollar for Dollar.... LMAO

Nice.. I will give you 1000 a piece.. I am looking for a good mooring for each sponson!! They will do for the right price..
You know what. Fu(k you for saying that. That was a Di(k move on your part. Why don't you go enjoy some more happy hour with your very UN - originally named boat.

Next time recognize when a guy is tryng to help you out instead of being That Guy. I was refering to brand new chit because I know a guy that could have taken your old stuff off your hands.

I guess there is no need in trying to help you high rollers out, is it?

Last edited by jeff1000man; 04-10-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
You know what. Fu(k you for saying that. That was a Di(k move on your part. Why don't you go enjoy some more happy hour with your very UN - originally named boat.

Next time recognize when a guy is tryng to help you out instead of being That Guy. I was refering to brand new chit because I know a guy that could have taken your old stuff off your hands.

I guess there is no need in trying to help you high rollers out, is it?
Now see.. You had to get mad.. I was just Busting your stones!! Relax... You use more muscles to frown then to smile.... So if your frowning... Your wasting energy... LMAO... Smile.. Its all good... AND TRUST ME... I AM NOT A HIGH ROLLER!!
Old 04-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats the word on your stuff. I got to move fast so let me know your plans

Mario
Go ahead and move fast if you need to. I wont have these for awhile. I still need to travel to New York to see the boat and work out some other details. I wont have a problem selling PSI's.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.