New Mystic from Turbine Marine? >

New Mystic from Turbine Marine?

Notices

New Mystic from Turbine Marine?

Old 08-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Way

Bill, Did not see you in the 1000 Islands Poker Run,,, Where were you?
Old 08-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
The boat is owned by Barry Zekelman who sometimes lives in Windsor, ON. Barry has a home on Lake St. Clair, where he kept his other Man of Steel Skater which is for sale at Lake Cumberland Marine. He has also purchased a home in Arizona I believe and spends time there with his wife, who has family their and also on his Motor Yacht, somewhere on the ocean. Barry's Motor Yacht "Man of Steel" can be seen on the "Heesen Yacht's" website and is 123 ft. He also has a Lear Jet and his own hanger in Windsor to make traveling back and forth to his other homes and for business. I would guess that his boat will be in Windsor where he runs a Steel Company, which he and his brothers sold. After looking at the photo's of his boat and transport truck being painted it looks like his boat will be transported all over Canada and the United States.
The yacht Man of Steel spends some time in the BVI in the winter. Here is a pic of it on a dock here in the North Sound Virgin Gorda a few months ago. I wondered if it was the same owner as the Skater. In the middle of the pic you can just make out a female crew member cleaning windows. db
Attached Thumbnails New Mystic from Turbine Marine?-man-steel.jpg  
Old 08-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Expat
The yacht Man of Steel spends some time in the BVI in the winter. Here is a pic of it on a dock here in the North Sound Virgin Gorda a few months ago. I wondered if it was the same owner as the Skater. In the middle of the pic you can just make out a female crew member cleaning windows. db
That was the owner of the "Man of Steel" Skater, sold. He now owns a 48 ft. Outer Limits Cat with twin Turbines and keeps on a lift by his house. He has also just built a lift for his 65 ft. Azimut, which he takes out on Lake St. Clair and Lake Erie. They are both called "Man of Steel".
Old 08-10-2010, 12:58 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

For those who do not know, Bill T. is having a new turbine boat built. His OL was sold back in early March and the OL is in North Miami.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sunchaser796
For those who do not know, Bill T. is having a new turbine boat built. His OL was sold back in early March and the OL is in North Miami.

any idea when the new one will be ready? i heard its gonna something very special from mystic
Old 08-23-2010, 11:51 AM
JBS
Registered

Default TM Mystic

Im sure it will be "special".You can count on it being done later than expected and full of fun gremlins that should keep the boat at TM until tempers flare.Can sabotage realy keep you in business?Seems like a poor business plan to me.Good luck with that
Old 08-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BZ
Cool boat but all they need to do is paint it with a normal paint job....Sorry
I agree. The first 'Man of Steel' had a great paint job. This one is just ugly.

My $.02
Old 08-23-2010, 04:47 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Expat
Dayum sweeeet boat
Old 08-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Way cool boat!