Notices

Blower Motor Question

Old 04-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blower Motor Question

I Have A Blower Motor That I Am Putting Together In My Garage And I Have Concerns About The Fuel. Quickrun Down On The Motor Is
433 Cu Block In Canfield Heads Srp 8.5:1 Pistons Bds 6-71 Blower And Two 750 Double Pumpers Up On Top Motor Was Built For A Jet Boat And Does Not Have A Home At This Time. Now For The Question I Used To Run 2 660s On This Motor And An Aerotive Pump And It Would Lean Out @ Wot. I Know Big Suprise. Well Teage Has A Post That Says You Could Run That Areomtive Pump In Line With A Mechanical And You Would Be Good To 800hp And That Should Cover It.
Just Wanted To See What Everyone Else Thought?
Old 04-08-2009, 02:00 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Teague is correct.....Do you have a fuel return after the carbs??? If so put the regulator after the carbs and let the bleed of return to the tank that should solve the lean out problem....you could run the mechanical and electric seperate and tee them togethor before the carbs at the fuel log!!!!

Let me look back in my pics to see if I can find one of the plumbing for you!!!!!!

Last edited by sean stinson; 04-08-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I Would Really Appreciate The Picture It Would Help I Like The Theory Of Running The Fuel In To A Log With The Regualtor At The End Of The Log And Then A Return Line Back To The Tank. Im Thinking That I Would Runt The Pupms In Line And That Way The Elec Pumo Would Always Keep The Mech Pump Primed ...