Notices

The infamous windshield..Who's design is it really

Old 04-13-2009, 06:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Jim Darr..designer manufacture entremanure

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...ndshields.html

Gee..go figure..another Jim Darr/Pumpkin productions.....

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=12929

Last edited by Jassman; 04-13-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

You'll have to give up on this one Jim and some guys I set Jim up with are building the glass for the Skater. And yes it looks good and is from a mold that Jim has spent many hours on.

He has spent all winter on his boat and is doing a really good job.

Now I'll go see the other thread.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by WeaponX
You'll have to give up on this one Jim and some guys I set Jim up with are building the glass for the Skater. And yes it looks good and is from a mold that Jim has spent many hours on.

He has spent all winter on his boat and is doing a really good job.

Now I'll go see the other thread.
Now that I have read this thread I already anwsered the other thread.. My point exactly. It is not Jim facility like he orig. explained..it's always WE...and I have done this. There are also two other guys doing the work.. No question work or time has been spent on his boat, pics obviously show that..it's how the facility started, who owns it, (not a registered co.)who actually does the work, thats right, I read dedicated employee's. If you have a stake in the co., and its apparent by your statement, I would have have a different front man..Jim credibility and deceitfulness over thje years will put another sabotage on something that could be possibly good.

here's an example of what Im talking about..lets see what happens in the next 60-90 days.

#40 04-10-2009, 07:56 PM
wiggler4490
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2006

We have already had alot of interest. We have 3 Skaters and an MTI to do next week, will post some pics. We can make one for your Nortech, call me 636 236-4141, Jim
Old 04-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pumpkin
I've got over 15k so far, yes we have and will be producing these for retrofit replacement for f16 canopy boats of all kind

What did you do with the dash & sides, in order to have the shield line up without huge gaps everywhere? I only ask because after MANY conversations with Peter concerning this, it requires redoing the dash, sides, etc. With every boat being different.... and with that labor/cost, why wouldn't someone just have the factory do the job? I can't imagine you can save someone THAT much, and still do as good of a job?