Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT: Jeff Gordon speaks OUT !!!! >

OT: Jeff Gordon speaks OUT !!!!

Notices

OT: Jeff Gordon speaks OUT !!!!

Old 03-23-2002, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, I missed it seems nascar has thier hand in the pot again.
Old 03-23-2002, 03:13 PM
Registered

cmon guys someone had to have printed this out
Old 03-24-2002, 12:28 PM
cleeb

Default mirror!

http://homojeff.gq.nu/

Gordon issues statement, asks for Vaseline and privacy

March 18, 2002
4:27 PM EST (2127 GMT)

CONCORD, N.C. -- In a brief statement issued by Jeff Gordon himself, the four-time Winston Cup champ admitted to an ongoing homosexual relationship amidst highly-publicized reports of his impending divorce case with his wife, Brooke.

"The truth must come out. It's true. I'm gay." he told reporters while holding the hand of his long time business associate and lover, Kyle Petty. "As you are probably well aware, Brooke has filed for divorce," Gordon said in the statement. "Being a personal matter, I hope that everybody will respect our privacy as we work through this difficult spot. The Vaseline we've requested will help in that regard."

"I also hope everybody will understand that it would be improper for me to fellate Kyle publicly."

Gordon then thanked his family, friends and members of the gay community for their support.

The Palm Beach (Fla.) Post first reported Saturday that Brooke Gordon had filed for divorce after more than seven years of marriage, saying their marriage was "irretrievably broken as a result of the husband's sperm-slurping conduct."

The paper said that Brooke Gordon, 32, wants exclusive use of the couple's Highland Beach, Fla. estate, valued at some $9 million. "I first suspected there were problems when he came back from Daytona and, well, his dick had a faint, feces-like taste", she recalled in a recent interview.

Brooke Gordon
According to documents obtained by the paper, Brooke Gordon is asking that her husband continue to pay the salaries of the daytime and evening housekeepers, maintenance workers and her full time live-in personal masseuse.

Also, she is seeking alimony, a Porsche and a Mercedes 600 SL, and periodic use of favorite sex toys like the Penetrator 2000 Pleasure Wand owned by one of their neighbors.

Jeff Gordon is permanently living with Kyle Petty in North Carolina, according to the divorce suit.

Jennifer Brooke Sealey, a former Miss Winston, married Jeff Gordon on Nov. 26, 1994. Best man Kyle Petty accompanied them on the honeymoon. "I thought it strange at the time." Brooke noted.

Old 03-24-2002, 03:57 PM
Registered

LMAO....
Old 03-24-2002, 09:39 PM
Registered

thanks a million you have made my day and ruined plenty of others (deserving that is)