ANY VOULENTERS? Sunny Isles Beach Offshore Powerboat Race

Old 04-24-2009, 06:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by daredevil
Rick,,,,run your boat ,,come on . I may need a safety boat .LOL

And yes ,i run !!!
Your boat is too big for me to tow home

Seriously, I am not one to navigate open waters, you have seen me at every race course for the last 5 years, but I hopped in ScottyB's 24 once and drove/throttled a race, Now I own a 24, but it is primarily a pleasure boat(a good handling one, but still, just for fun). I prefer to stay on land and support those with a desire for the competition on the course, Yes, the adrenaline was flowing while I was behind the wheel, but I get much more satisfaction out of doing something that I am good at, preparing winning raceboats.

Last edited by rchevelle71; 04-24-2009 at 06:38 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by daredevil
Rick,,,nobody tells u to race your boat over there ,,,,just have some fun,,do u think i break the chit out of my boat and run hard wile going over there ???? I just want to come back safe !!

Thats what u should do with yours ,,,hell i even slow down for you and we can have fun !!
We'll see, I have a few runs to make before then, lets see how it runs.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Lets get this thread back on track Please !We need Volunteers for all aspects of this event June 11th -14th 2009.
We need Boats for medical & safety people ,Patrol boats to have flags and to help to keep spectator boats off the race course.And Yachts for Start /finish & turn boats.
We also need to have volunteers for the race village ,partys etc...
Who can step up and support this event with some time ?
Please contact; Offshore Events LLC /SIB/OSS race producer;Larry Goldman@ 305-947-3278 or Brad Schoenwald @ 954-560-9080
for more info; on the2nd annual SIB Offshore CHALLENGE & BIMINI OCEAN race weekend visit -www.SIBOffshore.com

Last edited by flash-MAN; 04-25-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:25 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

OFFSHORE Events has completed the final details of this summers ULTIMATE offshore CHALLENGE !!
The 2nd Annual Sunny Isles beach OFFSHORE Challenge weekend is This June 11th -14th !
Early entrys for the BIMINI Ocean race Challenge will save money for signing up before June 1st.2009 .
OFFSHORE events will also be announcing the extra deals for the top finishers this year !!!
It,s not too late to get your boat ready and enter the TRUE OFFSHORE challenge this year !
Visit ;SIBOffshore.com ,for more info;
Old 04-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Registered

OFFSHORE Events LLC . is hosting the 2nd annual Offshore Champions reunion party !
If you missed the Offshore Legends reunion party last year then Don't miss it this year !!
There were over 500 people including the offshore legends of the offshore racings history that attended .The party was packed with the top racers and X-racers ,legends and Offshore Champions from the very beginning of offshore racing .
Offshore Events will be announcing the location very soon !The Champions reunion will be June 13th 2009 in Sunny isles beach ,Fl
The hosting hotel for the offshore Challenge weekend is ; The NEWPORT beachside RESORT ,