Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Group buy or discount for Lifeline or SRP life vests? >

Group buy or discount for Lifeline or SRP life vests?

Notices

Group buy or discount for Lifeline or SRP life vests?

Old 03-31-2002, 11:28 PM
Luxy60

Ben,
I'd be interested in one of the poker run versions. Will the group deal apply to these? What would the cost be?

Thanks
Luxy

Old 04-01-2002, 06:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Luxy,
I'm not sure if the Poker Run jacket will be discounted. As I said, it was very disorganized last time, so I'm not sure if it will work with this thread either. Keep watching for updates or contact me to discuss.

Ben
Old 04-01-2002, 11:14 AM
racefever

HEY!!! I "SAVED" $100 it only cost me my life. What is your life worth. Life line saved B.C. in a 90 mph barrel roll. Cost is it really the issue.

Old 04-01-2002, 12:46 PM
kook

Originally posted by racefever
HEY!!! I "SAVED" $100 it only cost me my life. What is your life worth. Life line saved B.C. in a 90 mph barrel roll. Cost is it really the issue.
If cost can be saved on anything then I'm all for it, regardless of what the product is. One can always argue that price should be no object when it come to safety....... If that were the case I'd have roll cages built in my trucks, the best home security system money can buy, etc. etc....

Old 04-01-2002, 02:11 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Ben-the offshore inflatable. Is that available with the crotch straps? Is it available in a automatic version?
Old 04-01-2002, 02:46 PM
KN
Registered

Originally posted by Bryan Tuvell
Ben, I hear ya.... I know ours are safe and like I said above, when we had our USCG inspection it wasn't an issue.
Yep we wear them, just a personal thing, a few have made a joke or two, but that is okay. The kids got new USCG type II's this year, we did allot of homework on child PFD's, my son hates the colar but oh well.... he'll get over it!

Thanks again. Bryan
Hey Bryan, what kind of type II jackets did you get for your kids and where did you get them.

Thanks Kirk
Old 04-01-2002, 02:56 PM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

Kirk, the kids came from MUSTANG survival, not sure where the wife ordered ours from, but here is a link so you can begin to shop model #'s etc. We have one TII and one type III I think.

http://www.landfallnavigation.com/mustangchild.html

We get Landfall mag's in the mail, that may be were she ordered from.

Joey actually likes his now and so does my older daughter, 1st impression was different than most since my kids are spoiled rotten and normally get their way, colors were not an option, the kids vest have safety colors that are easier to see.
Good luck, I hope this helps.
Bryan

Last edited by Bryan Tuvell; 04-01-2002 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-01-2002, 04:06 PM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

This thread started about flotation, USGC approval tags etc, the owner of LifeLine just called me at home in regards to my email to the Co.
If you have any questions just give Bill a call. I am not going to recite the long call. I am satisfied with his response and I will let others form their own opinion.
Again, we love our jackets and feel safe in them.

I read another HTM crashed (rolled), both survived, passenger ejected, driver pinned but saved etc, I only saw the initial report of the news. Any updates?

Bryan Tuvell
Old 04-01-2002, 04:14 PM
KN
Registered

Thanks Bryan, those are the ones I was looking at as well, they colar is a nice option, and there is a grab strap on the back, so you can pull them out easier if they fall in. Thanks

Kirk
Old 04-01-2002, 04:45 PM
pimpthis.com
Charter Member

I have a Lifeline poker run jacket that I wear. I got it for 250.00 at Speed Wear in H.B. I also found a Lifeline race jacket on ebay in December. It was a medium in perfect condition. My wife wears that. I paid only $63.00 for the jacket including shipping to my front door!!!! It was almost to good to be true. There was a Lifeline jacket on ebay yesterday that went for $74.00. It was a full race jacket with a bag. If you shop around you can find a deal.

Quick Reply: Group buy or discount for Lifeline or SRP life vests?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.