Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend???? >

Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend????

Notices

Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend????

Old 03-26-2002, 07:27 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*&%*%(^% """This is your cruise director""" (^&)*(&%^(*&^ (that's supposed to be the static you hear when someone opens a mic )

Lunch.....dinner....it's all good for me at Big Dicks!!! We did dinner last year with Gordo on a weekend night (Saturday If memory serves me right?? Might have been sunday....Wally???) We came back in the dark. No problem except Mike didn't have a stern light and we got pulled over 3 times!!!! But, I'm easy (some of you know this) so if it's gonna be lunch, no problemo!!!!!

The schedule is TOTALY re-workable. Kinda like that brass pole???

In all seriousness.... oh wait, I'm never serious!! I thought the photo should be scheduled for 11:00 a.m. on Saturday. Sunday being a rain day?? (no rain....no rain....no rain...say it with me....no rain...no rain....) If we say 11:00 it might actually happen by noon. JBK never leaves his slip before noon!! LOL!!!!

Anyone wanting to caravan down with me and Flylevel is MORE than welcome. It would be cool to have a bunch of offshore boats heading down I-55!!!!!! Cord, Uno's is just way out buddy. Where would we park our cool rides in downtown Chicago where no one would rip everything off them???? LOL!!!
Old 03-26-2002, 08:36 PM
Registered

HEY LUTZ!!!!

I thought you were supposed to be home sick?!?! Geeesh....I leave you alone for a few hours while I go to the store and to workout, and look what happens!!

(and that is NOT me, btw. My go-go boots are black. )

Oh, and Cruise Director Mike.....you are so agreeable! You're doing a fine job planning the festivities.
Old 03-26-2002, 08:53 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Agreeable?? Yeah, that's me. My goal in life is to be the first human to ever please all of the people all of the time!!!!
Old 03-26-2002, 08:56 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Turned in vacation time for the 26th - 29th
This gives me off from work from the 23rd until hte 5th of June
This would have me getting off of work the morning of the 23rd and drving straight there for Thu night
Was hoping to stay longer then Monday
Maybe i can rope tender for someone
Sounds like I need ot change vacation days. Taking in addition to the week of Mem to adding the Wed before to be there Thur afternoon
but that means I have to be back to work Wed the 29th
Time to rethink this

Also I will REFUSE the minnow
I am not suppose to drink alcohol Dr orders

This means I can be Robs DD of his 32
Don't worry Rob, I have drivin many Advantage 32 and 34's
Not to mention a couple 22cats and a few 27's and one 30 at last years Miami show
Old 03-26-2002, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Got my reservations today at Lazy Days. I don't know the room # yet. Still waiting on that in the mail.

We will roll in late Friday evening, probably around 10pm. I don't see a problem unloading the boat and heading over to Shooters for a few hours to meet up w/ everyone though.

Funny thing, when I made my reservations at Lazy Days. They know nothing about this whole thing. I realize that there may not be an official place or anything, but we may be able to get some large group discounts or something if we plan ahead next time. It just looked to me like there is a lot of people staying there from OSO. You would think the they would at least know something about it????

By the way, they still have quite a few rooms available as of this morning.

Can't wait.

Buck
Old 03-26-2002, 09:20 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Shhhh....buck....it's a secret!!!!

The ramp at this resort is auite steep and long. Anything over 27 feet of so should be launched at the State Park ramp a few miles away. Trust me on this one.
Old 03-26-2002, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

AHH,, Mr. Director,, Could you please expand on the boat ramp problem, you described in the previous thread????
TO Steep?? the truck slides into the water??? to slick??
Old 03-26-2002, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OH YEA,,, Lutz ,, Nice pole!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2002, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Uh Hum....Excuse me!

Can we elaborate on the ramp a little bit for those of us that have never been there?

Putting in a 26' Scarab with a 4x4 Suburban. Will I be having any problems??

My biggest concern for the weekend was keeping my buddy out of everyone's engine compartments until now. Geesh.

Buck
Old 03-26-2002, 10:01 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Well, it's about 30 yards long, and drops about .....oh.....30 feet along that distance? Mabye 40 feet? If I had a half ton truck and a 5000+lb boat I might think twice about using that ramp. Plus, it's on an angle to the water, hits at about a 70 degree angle. I'd draw you a pic but I am not artistic. I have a pic......no scanner. Dad has a scanner and I'll be there on Sunday. Perhaps I can scan it then. We put my boat in at this ramp last year, but we used Wally's one ton dually to do it.

Quick Reply: Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.