Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend???? >

Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend????

Notices

Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend????

Old 03-26-2002, 11:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry ,
I can't get into the chat room, I'm on a UNIX computer with a firewall.

MissAmy,
Have you heard from the state park yet ? When I called they took my reservation but said they will call back for my credit card number when they have there new software installed , It's been a couple of weeks. I should probably call tommorrow.
Old 03-27-2002, 12:36 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,815 Likes on 903 Posts

Don't want to put any crimps in the "cruise directors" plans, but thought I might toss out a few ideas.

Anybody thought about a run to Big Dicks on maybe Sun?? Might even be able to make it into an informal Poker Run.

Also, maybe have an OSO kick off party on Fri night at Shooters or the Topsider or.............to start the weekend and get to know everyone whom we have not met.

BTW Lutz, Can't wait to see the pole in action.....or should I say the action around the pole. Somehow I don't think the Board Gods will approve a lot of the pics.
Old 03-27-2002, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Re: Pole

Originally posted by LutzParty
Chad

You wanted pictures...........Ive got one,....................................... but damnit its a chrome pole

I hope this doesnt get me in trouble with the board gods and that it doesnt offend anyone.

kevin- ahhhh.....yes, that is the one. i am incorporating that into my interview process for my crew. we are talking about nothing but raw talent for my crew...LOL!

waterfoul- did i forget to mention that we were just getting back to my slip when the sun was coming up??? remember, i averaged no more than 3 hrs of sleep over a 4 night period! i'll get a little more sleep now that aqua pizza is no longer open.

chad
Old 03-27-2002, 09:37 AM
Registered

Too Old

Looks like the Foul has already stepped to the plate on the organizing thing. If we all put out ideas out here perhaps we can get a happy medium for all.

REally the only things that need a specific time is when we all meet for the pic saturday am. 10:30 or 11 should be adequate time to arrive and arrange the boats for the pic so we can all venture into the cove round 11:30 or 12. party our butts off (well not all the way off)

With as many people going it will be hard to coordinate Everyone so if we just have a few events planned we should be able to all hook up.

Amy and I will be down Thursday night, The big Dicks run for lunch sounds good to me that way we dont have to weave our way back in the dark. Then perhaps have an official OSO gathering at one of the establishments there. Topsider is usually pretty crowded on Friday night. So perhaps Backwater Jacks, Salty Dog, Shooters, Lazy Days, or Tony's .?????

The rest of the weekend could just be planned as we go. I know we are thinking of going back to the cove on Sunday and a pool side BBQ at Lazy Days that evening sounded good too.

So Foul its back in your trusty hands. We are a Ship of fools in search of a captain to guide us. .....Geez we could be in big trouble here........lol......j/k mike

Party on Wayne............................Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy!! !.........

Last edited by LutzParty; 03-27-2002 at 09:51 AM.
Old 03-27-2002, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Shhhhhhwing!!!!!!!!!!!

since Topsider's is so damned packed on friday night and docking is minimal, perhaps a gathering at the "Toad" would be better? there will be lots of room for us to "party our butts off!"

troutly you can come to if we can get you out of the bedroom long enough!!

chad
Old 03-27-2002, 10:13 AM
Registered

Oh Man..........is that 2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickle, onion, on a sesame seed bun....................DOH!!! sorry Fred wrong chain.

Sunday is a margarita jello shot day isnt it???
Old 03-27-2002, 10:28 AM
Registered

26scarab, Milord, trying to co-ordinate, I'm confused from last time we talked about going. I am talking more into joining us, and trying to make sure a lazy days room is adequate. I know you said state park, but if I get enough people to go, do you want to get in on the lazy days gig? You are bringing the scarab now??
Old 03-27-2002, 10:39 AM
Registered

I second the motion for the Horny Toad on Friday night. They have nice docks, well padded, and plenty of them.
Old 03-27-2002, 11:16 AM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just hope they hell I dont crack my ribs again

Mike, is your engine goign to be assembled, test and have several hours on it BEFORE LOTO???
Just want ot make sure that We are not lanlubbers for the weekend
Or is there other options for us to ride share with others??
How many boats are in our group?
Thinking outload that Biggus will LOVE LOTO and will want ot bring his topGun down.
Old 03-27-2002, 12:33 PM
Registered

That hairy sasquach is gross!!! Hey Hugh I should have room too, there's always room, and we put on a hell of a show.

Quick Reply: Lazy Days at LOTO Mem Day Weekend????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.