Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
about to give up cant give money away??????? >

about to give up cant give money away???????

Notices

about to give up cant give money away???????

Old 05-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default about to give up cant give money away???????

i drove 3 hrs to go look at a boat guy said he was going to be there wasnt. waited around he never showed and his wife wouldnt give me his cell number. i come home email him and he says oh sorry somthing came up when do you want to do the deal. now i have emailed him without exageration 30 times no response. he keeps posting more sh&t for sale on ebay so i know hes around. i really wanted boat but you know what not sure if its worth the hassle i cant figure this guy out. sorry all just had to vent. im going to take the cash and go to the track tnght lol play some ponies and drink a few beers that will help i think hes trying to get a few extra days to see if he can get more for boat after we made a deal so whatever back to the drawing board Chris
Old 05-16-2009, 09:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

UGH, must not want to sell it too bad, or he is just a scam! Move on and don't look back.

Originally Posted by 21eagle
i drove 3 hrs to go look at a boat guy said he was going to be there wasnt. waited around he never showed and his wife wouldnt give me his cell number. i come home email him and he says oh sorry somthing came up when do you want to do the deal. now i have emailed him without exageration 30 times no response. he keeps posting more sh&t for sale on ebay so i know hes around. i really wanted boat but you know what not sure if its worth the hassle i cant figure this guy out. sorry all just had to vent. im going to take the cash and go to the track tnght lol play some ponies and drink a few beers that will help i think hes trying to get a few extra days to see if he can get more for boat after we made a deal so whatever back to the drawing board Chris
Old 05-16-2009, 09:44 AM
Registered

Default thats what im thinking

thats what im thinking ill just move on would have been a cool easy project i just want to get in the water for memorial day and dont feel like running baja to slow 53mph thanx Chris
Old 05-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

What Happened To The CORSA??? Keep What You Have
Old 05-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Registered

Default corsa

never got the corsa not easy trying to buy somthing i havent seen thats 1500 miles away. im looking to go outboard less maintenace somthing like that red superboat you had lightspeed would be perfect.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know the feeling ... I have a signed contract and deposit on a boat with a broker. Signed the contract and gave a deposit on the boat in March. The actual "owner" of the boat has flip-flopped on what boat he wants to buy many, many times and he doesn't want to "sell" his boat until he buys something. Every week its another boat that he says he is going to buy and the broker keeps asking me to be patient ... its been 2 month since I thought I was buying a boat. Took a day of vacation to go look at the boat and sea trial it, but when we got there, the ignition keys were not in the boat where the owner said they were, or anywhere else in the boat. 9 hours of driving for basically nothing ... I love the marine industry
Old 05-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Registered

Default bob t

hey bob you shouldnt have a prob getting your money back??? or if its such a good deal maybe its worth waiting a bit this boat is not an absolute screaming deal so thats why i dont care as much just very annoying cleared sunday and monday to work on boat and guess what??? no boat lol
Old 05-16-2009, 10:54 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Tell him your ready to do the deal whenever he tows the thing to you to inspect......don't hold your breathe though.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

He proably has another deal on the table for more money so he's waiting to see if that plays out, if not he knows your there.

Find another deal!
Old 05-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was told that I would have my boat by the Cumberland OSS race weekend, so I had invited a couple of people to go down with me for the races, one friend was going come in from North Carolina, for the weekend ... rather embarrassing, to say the least. I guess, another lesson learned ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.