sarasota poker run/race weekend >

sarasota poker run/race weekend

Notices

sarasota poker run/race weekend

Old 03-26-2002, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool sarasota poker run/race weekend

Sarasota is shaping up to be a wild, wet weekend of pure unadulterated fun for performance boat owners and spectating fans. To date, the Poker Runs America hotline (1-800-354-9145 run has been swamped with calls about the APRA-sanctioned event which is part of the overall program. As a special invite to performance boat builders, I should point out that we have already scheduled several new model tests that will appear in future issues. We've still got room for a few additions, so if you plan to attend, give me a call at the 1-800 number and I'll do my best to fit you into the test schedule. Our BOATPIX-supplied chopper will be in the air shooting stills of all participants as well as filming video captures. Check it out on our web site www.pokerrunsamerica.com Sarasota promises to be a weekend to remember!