Tyler Crockett Engines  What's Up? >

Tyler Crockett Engines What's Up?

Notices

Tyler Crockett Engines What's Up?

Old 05-29-2009, 10:32 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm another unhappy customer.

If you want to talk to me about it I can be reached at 847-902-9702.

Smitty
Old 05-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Registered

I can say I am a happy customer of Mr C. He squeezed me in for a custom dyno tune 3 weeks ago and him and his crew worked non stop from 9:30AM until we left his shop at 7:45PM that night. His wife was calling him to eat and his 2phones he carries never stopped ringing. He ran from his machine shop to mill intakes back to the dyno room. He tunned 800+ HP out of a fully rigged blown 502. His shop is full of motors and boats from all over the country. Tyler I told you word of mouth advertising is priceless and it shows. You work your butt off and people respect what you do.

Jim
Old 05-31-2009, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by onpointe
Johnny g is an idiot.... Does the guy have a boat>??? He sure doesnt have a positive thing to say to anyone.... I feel for people like him....Probably has an obese wife and a 1979 crestliner in his driveway
What's wrong with Crestliner? In some societies the size of a man's wife correlates to his wealth. I think owning a Crestliner and having a large wife could be viewed as the 21st century "American Dream". Just trying to lighten up this thread a little.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:56 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hauling Trash
Nice first time post ????????
Whats wrong with it?

no answer, so he googles "Tyler Crocket" and sees his name all over OSO. I'd bet a maojority of OSO's members found this site through a search engine.

There is no excuse for not returning phone calls in this day and age.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wobble
Whats wrong with it?

no answer, so he googles "Tyler Crocket" and sees his name all over OSO. I'd bet a maojority of OSO's members found this site through a search engine.

There is no excuse for not returning phone calls in this day and age.
I agree. I wouldn't be in business if I didn't return calls, and yes, even the unsatisfied customers. Sounds like Tyler needs to turn away some of his business and focus on a few. It seems he's running around like a chicken with his head cut off.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:44 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
I agree. I wouldn't be in business if I didn't return calls, and yes, even the unsatisfied customers. Sounds like Tyler needs to turn away some of his business and focus on a few. It seems he's running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

When I am in the shop I always answer the phone sometimes I don't get a thing done all day. Do you have any idea how many tech questions I get from people I never even sold anything to but I still take the time to help them. I have been doing this for 28 Years and after 3000 views and on page 6 and I only have 3 or 4 people mad at me someday maybe we all can get along.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
When I am in the shop I always answer the phone sometimes I don't get a thing done all day. Do you have any idea how many tech questions I get from people I never even sold anything to but I still take the time to help them. I have been doing this for 28 Years and after 3000 views and on page 6 and I only have 3 or 4 people mad at me someday maybe we all can get along.
He's answered my calls many times when I know he is very busy. He is a hard working guy. I can't wait until this economy turns around so he can build another motor for me with more hp.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:07 PM
Registered

I have been dealing with Tyler for over 10 years now. Is he perfect - No. But who is? We all have made mistakes and that is called human error. I think we all have heard of that. I have had 2 complete motors , 2 top ends and one bottom 1/2that I blew up done by Tyler. If I have any needs I would not hesitate to have him do the work. I say this being one of thiose guys who left a boat there until I paid to have the parts ordered. Once I did that I was put in line. I was not ahead of the guys how already paid even though I was there first. I see no problem with being put in line when you paid for the parts not when you brought in the boats. Hell I was there a few months before I gave Tyler money and I would have done the samething as he did. I have also seen him get my drives fixed so I only missed 1 weekend of boating. It all depends on the work load . If anything the Dyno might get backed up but that is where he does his majic.I have seen Tyler stay all night just to get the boat to a customer before a race or poker run. Tyler keep up the good work you can't make everyone happy all the time.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
I thought you should just fab up a bracket and strap both phones to your head. It would leave your hands free to get some work done.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.