fdh
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone have some popcorn?
Old 05-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wnelles
It seems like the only thing you were unhappy with was the programming of the ECU's. Why would you try to do a "charge back" with your credit card company on everything?
I asked for a partial refund & either Tyler is mistaken or the CC company did not follow my instructions.
Either way I didn't get one cent back from Tyler, nor did it provoke a call from him which is what I was after.
Bottom line is, I lost $500 & in the big scheme of things, I'm happy with the parts I received from Tyler, the tune sucked, the service sucked.
All it would have taken is a phone call from him and we could have had all this worked out 2 years ago. Yea, 2 years ago & I'm still pissed off about it.
Lesson learned. I'm going boating.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One thing for sure in business is that you can't make everyone happy even if you are the best in your field. Its just not possible. You spoke your peace now stop! Nobody cares to drag this out. Tyler is clearly great at what he does and is incredibly busy due to his talent. Great for him, but stop tryin to destroy his business. Tyler, keep doin what has made you and thanks for helping taking our sport to where it is. Would be a pleasure to meet someone as dedicated as you some day.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jmbtile
One thing for sure in business is that you can't make everyone happy even if you are the best in your field. Its just not possible. You spoke your peace now stop! Nobody cares to drag this out. Tyler is clearly great at what he does and is incredibly busy due to his talent. Great for him, but stop tryin to destroy his business. Tyler, keep doin what has made you and thanks for helping taking our sport to where it is. Would be a pleasure to meet someone as dedicated as you some day.
NOW ya suckin coc* chief!
Old 05-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Registered

Johnny g is an idiot.... Does the guy have a boat>??? He sure doesnt have a positive thing to say to anyone.... I feel for people like him....Probably has an obese wife and a 1979 crestliner in his driveway
Old 05-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by onpointe
Johnny g is an idiot.... Does the guy have a boat>??? He sure doesnt have a positive thing to say to anyone.... I feel for people like him....Probably has an obese wife and a 1979 crestliner in his driveway
My big ass wife loves my boat...and its a Bayliner not a Crestliner. Get it right!
Old 05-29-2009, 08:01 PM
Registered

I don't doubt that she does indeed "line the bay".... No one could be as unhappy as you without a heffer at home
Old 05-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Registered

She`s in the censored section if you wanna pay you can see all of her for yourself!

No hi jack intended
Old 05-29-2009, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Tyler how did the nascar boat run? what kind of speed did you see out of the 32
Old 05-29-2009, 08:36 PM
Registered

not that interested jonny g.... my recommend....get a hooker....and bring that bayliner or whatever u float (pontoon boat) w/ the title and we can run em....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.