OT. California People please help. >

OT. California People please help.

Notices

OT. California People please help.

Old 03-17-2002, 04:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts
Default OT. California People please help.

My girlfriend and I will be flying into L.A. on Sunday the 28th of April , and we are due to be in Sonoma on Thursday the 2nd of May, So what I'm asking you guys and girls is that we need some cool things to do and see those four days we have to kill. We probably are going to spend a night or two in San Fran being that my girlfriend has been there before and she liked it very much.

I was thinking something along the lines of a nice boatride on a big offshore boat .....

PS : I will return the favor if you come out to Long Island .. O.L. or Cig.
PSS: We will be coming from Cabo San Lucas , so we will have had a few days of partying already.
Tom and Barbra
Old 03-17-2002, 04:50 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tom i don;t know very much about cali buta friend of mine just moved out to sanfran so he might know some fun spots.

Any chance i can take you up on that offer for a ride in the new OL???
Old 03-17-2002, 05:23 AM
NICKSLICK

If my boat starts... I would be happy to take you out.
Attached Images  

Old 03-17-2002, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey Tom go to Norskord marine center,its where powerboat magazine comes from,i think they are in van nuys. when we were there a few years ago,we got the tour and checked out Bob Norskords boats and met Bob him self,God bless his soul, and he gave my wife and i a 2 dollor bill that he signed for good luck. Then they told us about a race that was the next day and we had a blast every body was very nice to us. have a good time,im quite sure there is plenty of places to go and see. tripps
Old 03-17-2002, 12:55 PM
Charter Member #996
Charter Member

Well, if San Fran wasn't 7+ hours away, I'd offer to take you out. Unfortunately, its a little bit of a stretch .

If you eer make it to So. Cal, let me know
Old 03-17-2002, 06:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

BBC, We are staying the first or two night somewhere in the L.A area , We were probably thinking of going up to SanFran on tuesday or so. I spoke J.O. the other day and he seems to be quite happy(with you). Maybe you could talk him into flying out there the same time we are out there. TOM

Nick, What is wrong with the boat?

Tom
Old 03-18-2002, 09:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

What is it nobody reads past the first couple of pages. Maybe I should have said I'm looking for a Active Thunder in California..

Just kidding ....

Tom
Old 03-18-2002, 09:34 PM
Registered

Default Hey Tom -------------

Half of SCOPE is going to be at the AHBA Poker Run in Havasu that weekend!!!!!!!!! Either change your weekend plans, or come out for a bad ass poker run in Havasu!
Old 03-19-2002, 02:03 AM
Charter Member #996
Charter Member

TomFTM,

Hey there....

There is a good chance that J.O. will be out here that weekend. We will be down south as of Thursday and had planned on firming up the date for his trip to Cali. at that time. Ruckus should be back on the water by that time as well.

So, after this weekend please feel fee to check with either J.O. or myself and we should be able to nail that down for you better.

Cheers!
Old 03-19-2002, 02:36 AM
Registered

Tom,
I live about 18 Miles north of San Francisco. Unfortunately my boat will not be in the water at that time. If you tell me what your interests are in the Bay Area (Hotels,Clubs, Restaurants,Wineries)I can steer you in the right direction. I also go to L.A. quite a bit on business that I also combine with pleasure.
I usually stay in West Hollywood at the Wyndham BelAge hotel. It is a fun hotel with a great location off of Sunset, and reasonably priced by LA standards. It's centrally located for Bel-Air,Hollywood,Beverly Hills, and close to Santa Monica & Marina Del Ray.

Quick Reply: OT. California People please help.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.