Notices

Woman Drivers

Old 03-25-2002, 10:01 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Woman Drivers

Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!
I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that damn makeup!
It scared me (I'm a man) so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone......and disconnected an important call.

DAMN WOMEN DRIVERS!!
Old 03-25-2002, 10:40 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmm....I think you can sue the place you got the coffee and the cell phone company
Old 03-25-2002, 11:50 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 03-26-2002, 12:18 AM
Registered

Talking

Old 03-26-2002, 03:04 AM
Thomas

Talking I just had to post this pic...

Attached Thumbnails Woman Drivers-cool1.jpg  

Old 03-26-2002, 10:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

Truly not wanting to put a damper on a good thread, but November 1999, a woman was rushing to meet her married boyfriend Sunday morning while his wife and kids were at church. She had just left the methadone-treatment clinic at which she was on a doctor-supervised treatment program to help her kick her heroin habit. She wanted to look nice for her adulterous man, so she was putting the finishing touches on her lipstick and eye makeup as she furiously tried to make good time in the churchgoing traffic. She was lane-swapping through the slower traffic and working on the Maybelline as she entered a fairly hazardous curve on a State 4-lane with divided lanes. She dropped off the right shoulder and overcorrected to the left. She shot through the traffic on her left and into the deeply vee-cut narrow grass median, which pitched her airborne. She was 4' high, above the roadsurface when her Buick shot into the oncoming traffic lane. Her Buick tore through a loaded minivan at shoulder height, horribly and fatally mauling the two occupants sitting on the right-hand side of the vehicle. The other 4 occupants did survive.

The two who died were my wonderful parents, amazingly youthful at 62 yrs old, in incredible health, and more fun than most of us thirty-somethings.

I was driving the minivan. Will haunt me forever.

With all that grimness said, I am reluctant to post this since I don't want it to dampen anybody's fun. Just take this with you and pass the info along - it may help some man or woman think twice before going overboard with attention-sucking activities while they drive at high speeds. Might save somebody else's life. Please continue with the thread, and continue with the fun-making. I get a kick out of it just like everybody else.
Old 03-26-2002, 10:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Terribly Sorry to hear that mcollinstn. My sympathies are with you. Turned my smile into a frown quick and gave me the chills.

This topic also strikes a chord with me, certainly not to such an extent, but my beloved Bronco suffered its' first blemish and collision caused by some bimbo applying her whore paint!!!

How do I know...Because the lipstick was smeared all over the windshield and even ran into her nose when our vehicles came to an abrupt stop. To this day, I try to get the biggest airhorn I can on my vehicles(not yet installed on my new truck) and use it often to give these distractors something to jump about. I get a kick out of some chick really messing up her job when the horn blasts!!!
Old 03-26-2002, 10:20 AM
Registered

Default 65 mph on rt 684 reading the paper driving with his knees...

I once saw a guy driving 65mph with the news paper draped over the steering wheel driving with his knees...

I dont know if this is an urban legend or not, but what about the guy in the motorhome who set the cruise control and went into the back to make himself a sandwich....
Old 03-27-2002, 10:11 AM
Porkcp4102

Default Women drivers con't........................

I'm a driver that happens to be a women and I would never, never, apply makeup while driving. I drive a F250 and besides the fact Ford didnt put a mirror on the drivers visor IT IS NOT SAFE. What are they thinking? So you can rest assured, we're not all dumb.

Old 03-27-2002, 11:07 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Ummn, I think most missed the point. This is about a MAN bad driver accusing a woman. Oh well if I have to explain it,must not be funny.