Notices

Biggus a List for ya

Old 03-27-2002, 07:52 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Biggus a List for ya

Hey man I just though I would have a list for ya since you will hopefully have some more time then me today!!!

Bearings for the trailer just in case
Seal for axle
Axle nut so if we loose a tire we do not have to look on the side of the road for a hour!!!
Grease gun for bearing buddies
Jack
C-clamp if you have one so that we can keep the break actuator from sliding.
If you can find them those flaps that Johny Azz had would protect your boat better then the flaps that I have on there. Mine are better then stock but I am freeking out that we may stone chip that baby.

Also I am not sure if you heard but I am having second thoughts about Monroe coming with us. I know you and monroe do everything together, there are just a couple issues I wanted to mention just in case. First is we will have three people in the truck so the only place for Monroe will be one side of the back seat and that is just not much room at all. The seat is not that large and the floor does not offer much room either. Even though the truck is huge it gets small quick. I just am not sure poor monroe will like being stuck in that small area for the 50-60 hour trip. Also it will make it so that we can not lay down and sleep when it is break time and all food stops will have to be done out of the truck and slow us down a bit. Just some things to think about, it is only one long weekend . Other then that I am fine with it but I think you will be suprised at how little room there is back there for a dog, I was looking at it yesterday and looking at the way the seats lean and stuff. People have no problem.

Are you going to be up there till tomarrow? When were you going to come down? If you can also pick up a case of some good oil with towing in mind and a Fram, Wix, Mobil One filter that would be great. I just am as ussuall running out of time. I got a call to go fix something today that is going to totally put a wrench into my timeing!!! Anyhow keep me posted if you want call me in the mid afternoon. I am getting pumped for this trip!!!!

Last edited by Audiofn; 03-27-2002 at 07:57 AM.
Old 03-27-2002, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man am I living this trip vicariously!!!!!! Road trip halfway accross the country with buddies and get to go boating too. I'm still ticked that I will probably have to miss LOTO's boat show.

Ya'll be as careful as ya haf 2, and have a great time.
Old 03-27-2002, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey Jon, I made arrangements with Everett to watch Monroe. I was thinking about it also and it would be tight in there with Dog-boy the entire trip and the drool would drown us!

I have the bearings and seals, the jack too. I`ll pick up the oil and filter when I go to J.H. to get the brngs. and seals.

Give me a shout if there is anything else I can do, Kurt.