Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   FOUNTAIN SUCKS!!! can not believe this (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/210348-fountain-sucks-can-not-believe.html)

Sake 06-05-2009 11:00 AM

FOUNTAIN SUCKS!!! can not believe this

I bought a brand new 2008 29 fever with 600sci.

now my gelcoat is getting bad!! i call Fountain and the say no warrenty on the gelcoat:eek:

can you believe this??:eek:

like Reggie sayes whe build the biggest fastest and safest and best boats in the world! yeah right

DONT BELIEVE THAT!!:mad::mad::mad:

a 136000 euro boat and no warrenty for that

THE ONLY THING FOUNTAIN WANTS IS YOUR MONNEY
AND THAN YOU CAN GO F>>K YOU SELF!!

Sorry for the bad spelling i am very emotional.

for you guys that consider a fountain DONT!

I am very dissapointed

jmeng 06-05-2009 11:29 AM

Have you talked to your dealer. Seems weird that it wouldn't be covered under warrenty. Good luck, hope you get it resolved.

Gladhe8er 06-05-2009 11:42 AM

What exactly is happenning with the gel coat?

Von Bongo 06-05-2009 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by jmeng (Post 2881378)
Have you talked to your dealer. Seems weird that it wouldn't be covered under warrenty. Good luck, hope you get it resolved.

If you read the warranty of most boat builders, Gel is excluded.

freshwaterfiend 06-05-2009 12:21 PM

A friend with a Ski Nautique had his gelcoat "bubble" around the waterline. They gave him a brand new boat to replace the old one. That's standing behind your product.

JIMKID Motorsports 06-05-2009 12:33 PM

That is fu ing insane thats like saying its covered if you dont put it in the water

show-n-go h2o 06-05-2009 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by freshwaterfiend (Post 2881417)
A friend with a Ski Nautique had his gelcoat "bubble" around the waterline. They gave him a brand new boat to replace the old one. That's standing behind your product.

Thats how a customer should be treated, swapping him out for a new one might be a little extreme but i bet he will buy another one and tell everyone he knows to buy that brand...

Sake 06-05-2009 12:39 PM

There are no bubbels the gelcoat is getting white, i do not know how to place photos on the forum so i could let you se the gelcoat, is there one of you that i can sendt the photos and place them for me?

rtaylor 06-05-2009 12:46 PM

Has the manufacturer or dealer offered anything at all for goodwill? I work for a major auto manufacturer and beyond warranty there is what we call a "goodwill" fund for customers who may not technically be covered under warranty but who, clearly, deserve to be treated the right way. The "right way" is a common sensical thing.

Gladhe8er 06-05-2009 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Sake (Post 2881438)
There are no bubbels the gelcoat is getting white, i do not know how to place photos on the forum so i could let you se the gelcoat, is there one of you that i can sendt the photos and place them for me?

send them to me...I can post

[email protected]