Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Want to sell your boat?  We are looking for boats to buy @ Shogren Performance Marine >

Want to sell your boat? We are looking for boats to buy @ Shogren Performance Marine

Notices

Want to sell your boat? We are looking for boats to buy @ Shogren Performance Marine

Old 06-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Want to sell your boat? We are looking for boats to buy @ Shogren Performance Marine

Need cash, if you are looking to sell your boat we are looking to purchase. Please send pictures and detailed information to [email protected]. Please keep in mind it's not what boats are worth but what they are really selling for today. The majority of our "RETAIL" sales are at Low Wholesale ABOS numbers.

Here is what we are looking for:
1) Clean boats, no projects or clapped out boats, preferably freshwater
2) V-bottoms only, sorry cats are cool but do not sell well in our area
3) Stock Mercury power or no power
4) Mercury Bravo or Mercury SSM6 Drive boats only
5) 1996 or newer, easier for us to finance to new or exisiting customers with the banks in which we use for retail lending
6) Preferably Fountain, Cigarettes & Baja's, will consider others

Here'e what we need to know about your trade:
1) Year, Make & Model
2) Motor & Drive Package
3) Hours
4) Condition
5) Current or recent pictures
6) Clear title or financed
7) We need to know how much you want for your boat besides as much as you can get, which we understand. We will review offers and if we are close or right on with value we will buy your boat. If we are to far apart, we will let you know and not counter offer. You ask why? We want to avoid insulting anyone about the value of your boat becasue boats today are selling for what people are willing to write a check for, not necessarily what they are worth. Hopefully the market comes back sooner than later but none of us in the marine industry are immune to what's happening. Hope you understand.

Regards,

www.teamshogren.com

847-336-9037

[email protected]

Last edited by TeamShogren.com; 06-07-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seems like a very sensible post to me, and hopefully you can help some people out and get some nice boats to sell.

However, I'm surprised you haven't been insulted as crazy for thinking boats have lost value? I tried a similar post (on a website dedicated to a particular brand) looking to buy a boat for NADA and was blasted saying I was nuts. I know ABOS and NADA can differ, but I doubt retail NADA and ABOS low wholesale are that far off. I guess that's why a lot of boats are still for sale while others have sold.

Oh, if you have any Fountains (29-35's) you can do for NADA (older one's as I'm looking to be under $40K) I'd like to know.