Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gino DOMINATES Bimini (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/210840-gino-dominates-bimini.html)

JoeD 06-15-2009 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2887218)
For all concerend, we are just fine.

Bill had lots of time to post since he sat home and was afraid to come down. Pu**y!!!!!

Even though he wasn't here he was the topic of conversation.

When I challanged him last week he sent me a that if he did take the challange, which he didn't, he wanted to keep the money, not donate it.
What a guy!!

He told Larry Goldman wasn't coming because Tommy from cheif won't let him race in the ocean. So I guess if he wasn't allowed it's not his fault, so lets not be too mean to him. I'm sure he would have come to support Larry and Brads event Just like Larry and Brad have supported his run the last 4 years!

Anyway, I did break on the way back. We broke the fitting on the oil return line so we were out of commission. We decided to leave the boat in Bimini and fly back rather than idle back for 5 hours on one motor.

Tomorrow I am going down to the race officials and i'm going to tell them I want a trophy for first place since I was way in the lead when I broke.
That is how it works isn't it? Everyone knows I was infront of everyone but Aquamania so they knew I was going to win!

It was a great day, Loose Cannon made it down as well as Jim Lee in Freedom. Johhny Tomilson raced with George Kovac and won the piston cat class. Bob Teague took second in the class.

This is my last post regarding little Willy Pyburn. He showed his true colors this weekend. I offered a rematch which he ran and hid from. He called Larry several times with his excuses and every phone call he said, "I haven't rulled out coming" I'm not sure. Well, I guess he ruled it out.
I would have thought after everything this past week, Since he's so sure can destroy and humiliate me, he would have jumped at the chance. Maybe he's not so sure or he just wasn't allowed! :evilb::wuerg019::traurig001:

Dont you get a trophy for 1st place if your the actual boat that finishes first ,I believe when you break and another passes you and crosses the finish line 1st they win.

LubeJobs42 06-15-2009 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by JoeD (Post 2888399)
Dont you get a trophy for 1st place if your the actual boat that finishes first ,I believe when you break and another passes you and crosses the finish line 1st they win.

I was being sarcastic. Your coming in late!
That is exactly how it works!

berns29scarab 06-15-2009 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by 5214 (Post 2887462)
Let me get this straight...on a site named offshore only...one guy won't race 106 miles offshore, but wants to race one mile on a lake. And then talks trash to the guy who runs offshore for breaking down...am I missing something?

DING DING DING !! I've lived at the Jersey Shore for years and have many turn pale in color when headed out the inlet facing 4-5 footers plus in size...

berns29scarab 06-15-2009 09:14 AM

Gino...helluva run for sure. I beleive the old addage is PUT UP OR SHUT UP no ? You showed up and put up...hope the damage is minor...

lowblue320 06-15-2009 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by wet_rat (Post 2888264)
yeah , he made the "Dog the bounty hunter" show

Uh oh

what is this all about?

sellsman11 06-15-2009 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Scott B (Post 2887304)
Regardless of the wallet size, it's really in poor taste to bang someone who had mechanical problems for not finishing a race you ducked out of.. Money doesn't equal class..

Post of the YEAR!!!:kiss:

berns29scarab 06-15-2009 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by wet_rat (Post 2888264)
yeah , he made the "Dog the bounty hunter" show

Uh oh

lmfaooooo...

JoeD 06-15-2009 09:49 AM

Sorry, I did not realise what yoy were saying.

SCRAPMAN1 06-15-2009 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA (Post 2887782)
I dont think Reggie made it.

Im assuming you are referring to Mr Fountain-- interesting perception of him--he was there--you didnt see him?