Notices

Lencotrim tab?

Old 06-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lencotrim tab?

i have lenco tabs on my 03 checkmate.

last year i had no issues. this year i had the port side led's on the switch go out. both tabs still worked fine.
then a trip or 2 after i had one of the tabs stick on when i shut the key off. i shut it off and the tabs go up and one stuck running. i killed the battery switch and it stopped. didnt happen again.

last time i went out, none of the led lights worked and only the star tab would work.

any ideas?? i spoke to one guy, he said its probably the pad/switch. any ideas?
Old 06-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Registered

call lenco, if you have not already. their tech support is pretty good, we got two bad boxes from them actually. they have been pretty helpful
Old 06-18-2009, 07:09 PM
Registered

i called them, they said it might be the switch, it might be the box and a small chance of it being the tab motor. told me to start with the switch, i was just hopping someone might say skip the parts changing and this is it.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Registered

it is the led version? theres a lot going on in that box, it seems like there are different problems that arise from different things. the last issue we had they actually could not figure out as i said, two bad boxes
Old 06-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Registered

I have some lenco parts if you know what your looking for. I know I have some gauges and boxes, and a few other misc things.