Things have changed around here!!

Old 03-31-2002, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

Old 03-31-2002, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cutwater.... I moved to Paducah about a year ago. Ky Lake and Barkley are great lakes to boat on and there is a Poker run in late June thats awesome. If you're looking for something to do, I need some help installing my new swim platform ....tough to do all by yerself! Give me a holler when ya get out on the lake....here's what I look like
Attached Thumbnails Things have changed around here!!-hoghead.jpg  
Old 03-31-2002, 11:42 AM
Registered

Indy, y'all git along more better if'n you's tellin' folks yer wife be yer sister too. Got's to go shoot ma dinner. See y'all.
Old 03-31-2002, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Been working in Rabbithash Ky. the last 4 weeks !!! I know what cha mean !!1 Teeth are an option.......By the way you know why O.J. Simson is moving to Ky. ?................They all have the same D.N.A. !!!!!!!!!!! I dont tell that one down there !!!!!!
Old 04-01-2002, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

It looks like, once again, Jelousy has reared its ugly head!!!!!!

Where are you at Cutwater?????
Old 04-01-2002, 12:30 PM
Charter Member #220
Charter Member

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!
It was tough being away from it for so long.

SKYGOD..... You ain't kiddin (just learnin' to say that)

FUNHOME.... Good to hear from you again. Did you ever sell your boat? You're right, there is some awsome boating here! Looking foward to going down the Cumberland River from Lake Barkley to Nashville soon. (About 120 miles by road)

D_CASTEN.... fire!!

MAMA TRIED.... You're right, no earthquakes of range fires. So far, we really like the area. Very pretty. We are in Calvert City, about 4 miles from Kentucky Dam. There is a launch ramp for the river about a mile from my condo. Lots to learn!!! I would really like to get with you and the board members of this area to learn the lakes. Thank You.....I'll be in touch later in the month.

BAT GIRL .... Havn't had a chance to make Lexington or Louisville yet. Visited Nashville and Memphis a couple of times, FUN, FUN, FUN!! Not sure if we will make the Derby this year, real busy at work

RIVERGIRL .... You Bet!! A real change of pace!!
Thank you for filling me in on all that I had missed........kinda' sounds like the same ol' board with a face lift! I have not had the time to look into the new features on the site other than a quick surf. Will do more soon as I can. Thank You again!

FEVER MIKE.... Sorry to hear you didn't like Nashville. Only been there a time or two, but have enjoyed it so far. I have been following a lot of the Civil War history around there.

HOGHEAD .... Love the picture, man!!! Give me the name of your dentist!! The Poker run sound like fun!! Will try to get the time off! Need more info! I would be happy to help you with your swimstep. Give me a call (270) 395-8740 (Ask for Roger). I'll be in Jacksonville (Fla) all next week, but should be free after that.

CRAZYHORSE.... Just use road kill, we do! Saves the ammo!

BIRDOG.... No kiddin on the optional teeth!!! The tell me O.J. would have a tough time in this county..........lots of KKK around here (so they tell me) Hell, I'm afraid to say we are from California in some circles!!

Thanks again everyone................Missed the board, glad to be back!!

Roger
Old 04-02-2002, 09:42 AM
Charter Member #220
Charter Member

MAMA TRIED......... We're in Calvert City for now. Rented a little duplex about 200 yards from the RR tracks (didn't see them when I rented it!) Not sure if we will stay here long, been looking at rentals in Riedland, Paducah and Possum Trot. So far, I vote for Possum Trot, just caus' I love that name ..................

So, Where do you live? Oh, we just moved to POSSUM TROT, KENTUCKY! Ya gotta' love it!!!

Roger
Old 04-02-2002, 06:33 PM
Registered

Cutwater, you're not far from me. I live in Reidland off Old Benton Rd. on Fantacy Ln. You should see the boat in the driveway. I'm the only one in the subdivisn with one. I like to fire it up all the time and the neighbors think I'm crazy. Stop by sometime. I will be taking the boat to Nashville Tn this weekend...I'm having carpet made for the cockpit and cabin.
I havent got the swim platform in yet, but I'll hold you to the offer to help
I've got info for the poker run I can pass along when I get back into town or you can go to www.midamericanboating.com and get registration forms there.
Old 04-02-2002, 09:16 PM
Boating Fool

Default Welcome to the area!!!

Cutwater-glad to see another KY lake person on the board. My dad is retired and now lives at Moors. This is our second place down there (1st was Barkley back in the 80s). I currently live and work in So. IN (about a 2 hr drive down), but during the summer I am down at my dads every weekend. You will find this summer that the lake has a lot to offer. You have the quarry (our party cove), Fat Daddies and Eagles Nest in TN (about an hr boat ride) and buds beach (one of the few sand beaches). You are more than welcome to run with us sometime and learn where some of the places are! We are always looking for more people to boat with. Usually run to TN about once a weekend.

As a matter of fact, a bunch of us may be out Saturday - leaving from Moors.

Old 04-02-2002, 09:33 PM
cdaniel525

Cutwater , check out BIG APPLE CAFE in MURRAY, KY. It,s my brothers place.Tell him Roger sent you. Good food & drinks. I,m sure he will see you enjoy yourself.Also has bands several nites.

Quick Reply: Things have changed around here!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.