Notices

Boat of tomorrow TODAY!

Old 06-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Boat of tomorrow TODAY!

After spending a great weekend of racing and drinking in Miami. I have to tell you guys and girls about a boat I was lucky enough to get a couple rides in. I went on the fun run to Jimmy Johnsons restaurant with the STATEMENT 42'. I never have felt so secure in a deep V doing 123MPH. I was sitting behind the throttle man and I could see there was more throttle left. While other manufactures are changing color paterns, step design, and power packages, NO other company has a design like this. I would highly recommend the next time you see the STATEMANT crew ask them to show you their BOAT OF TOMORROW TODAY or better yet ask for a ride. Im not an employee of STATEMENT! I do like it when a company builds a product that will help this industry through difficult times.
Shane
Old 06-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Great, I does look like a cool boat and the attention to detail looks awesome. I hope they make it through these tough times, If they do I certainly think they'll be fine. Has their Cat ben to the water Yet?
Old 06-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Registered

I saw this boat in Jax Poker Run. Beautiful is an understatement. This is the Bentley of boats. Hats off to the builders and designers. If I had the means it would be mine.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw a video of it running. Incredible!
Old 06-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

Old 06-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wigginout
Does this help & I'm NOT on the payroll either?

I have to agree & say, it most certainly IS the Ultimate of "ELITE" where boats are concerned!!! IMO, STATEMENT sets itself WAY apart from any other class boat. It's DEFINITELY a MUST SEE & well worth ANY drive to come see it!!! You just can't even fathom the craftsmanship. suspension system not to mention the performance STATEMENT provides in one boat!! You really DO have to SEE it & ride in it to believe it. If you are in the market for a unique craft, then check these guys out 1st!!! They are DEFINITELY one CLASS ACT!!!

Let JayBoat & I give you a little example. Some GREAT shots Jay got of STATEMENT!!
Attached Thumbnails Boat of tomorrow    TODAY!-statement.jpg   Boat of tomorrow    TODAY!-statement-2.jpg   Boat of tomorrow    TODAY!-statement-3.jpg  

Boat of tomorrow    TODAY!-statement-4.jpg   Boat of tomorrow    TODAY!-statement-5-.jpg  
Old 06-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Registered

Just so the STATEMENT crew are NOT mistaken!!

Todd Werner & Nick Buis - Owners (Either side of model - Todd - left & Nick- right)

Gene Weeks - General Manager

Chip Fendt - Global Sales
Attached Thumbnails Boat of tomorrow    TODAY!-statement-crew-r188.jpg   Boat of tomorrow    TODAY!-statement-crew-2-r-086.jpg   Boat of tomorrow    TODAY!-statement-crew-3-r-082.jpg  

Old 06-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

Sweet!
Old 06-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Registered

are there any of the inside of the boat as cockpit/ cabin?? thanks.