I got to Drive a Statement today

Notices

I got to Drive a Statement today

Old 06-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got to Drive a Statement today

Nick from Statement came out to my yard today with the Statement 42 Ultimate. We went for a ride across the Longisland sound to the Conn. River and back. I have to say that the boat is albsolutly amazing. The air ride cock pit is the best idea since sliced bread, we ran the boat up to 110mph and it felt like a was ridding in a caddilac. The boat handles like a sports car ive never driven any thing quite like it. We also took my office controller out with us who had never been in a go fast boat before who was nervouse as hell and she loved it and wanted to know when her next ride was.

Statement builds a great boat and the people are a pleasure to deal with! which is very nice for a change.

I strongly suggest to any one that has the opportunity to go for a ride, take it! And if any one is thinking upgrading to this caliber of boat do not count this one out.

If you would like any more info please contact me.
James from MIMS 631-445-0745.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ThoroughHustler
Nick from Statement came out to my yard today with the Statement 42 Ultimate. We went for a ride across the Longisland sound to the Conn. River and back. I have to say that the boat is albsolutly amazing. The air ride cock pit is the best idea since sliced bread, we ran the boat up to 110mph and it felt like a was ridding in a caddilac. The boat handles like a sports car ive never driven any thing quite like it. We also took my office controller out with us who had never been in a go fast boat before who was nervouse as hell and she loved it and wanted to know when her next ride was.

Statement builds a great boat and the people are a pleasure to deal with! which is very nice for a change.

I strongly suggest to any one that has the opportunity to go for a ride, take it! And if any one is thinking upgrading to this caliber of boat do not count this one out.

I was the guy in Ct that they came over to meet. I agree with everything
james said, the boat is awesome! The guys running the company are the best. And the service is out of this world! When was the last time a boat company came to your dock to take you for a demo ride? Unbelievable! Thanks much guys!
Old 06-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

steve it was nice metting you today.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 06-23-2009, 09:30 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

i have some pictures but dont know to up load them
Old 06-23-2009, 09:34 PM

The guys at Statement are doing what a custom boat company should do. 1) treat you like family 2) stand behind there product 3) offer quality service.. I have not had the pleasure of riding in the boat yet, But she will be coming to Typhoon Service Center tomorow for the Atlantic City Poker Run "NJPPC" I know on Saturday at Trumps Marina they will be giving test rides. Great looking boat.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wonder if theres any interest for a 725/INDY statement package
Old 06-23-2009, 10:02 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I agree 100%, I got a ride in 2 to 3 footers in Saint Pete and was blown away on the ride and performance of the 42 Statement!! Somebody needs to be the proud owner of that boat!!
Old 06-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
I agree 100%, I got a ride in 2 to 3 footers in Saint Pete and was blown away on the ride and performance of the 42 Statement!! Somebody needs to be the proud owner of that boat!!
Ahh & why can't that "someone" be YOU? You can just add it to your collection of boats!! LOL
Old 06-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Registered

steve it was nice metting you today.
Nice meeting you as well james!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.