Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Help Officer Troutly (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21189-help-officer-troutly.html)

Ron P 03-29-2002 11:38 AM

Help Officer Troutly

No disrespect intended but since your an officer of the law which makes you a defacto Donut afficianado, I was wondering if you like Krispy Kreme over Dunkin Donuts?

Krispy Kreme is just begining to be available in NJ and gets my highest Donut ranking of 4 holes.

Anyone else prefer one over the other? Or is something even better?

Do they use a gun to put the holes in the donuts? If so what caliber?

puder 03-29-2002 11:44 AM

a used to think krispy kremes were better than DD but a buddy of mine was like "i bet you can't eat a dozen" well he lost that bet and i felt sick for hours...

ever since i am kidn of burned out one the krispy kremes. They still make a hell of a good donut.

Sydwayz 03-29-2002 11:45 AM

I heard he is already heading East on the PA Turnpike in the cruiser, running Code 1, on his way over to stomp you for that one Ron!!:eek: :D

Tough call on the Donuts, but DD edges out KK in my book.

Sydwayz 03-29-2002 11:52 AM

Puder, now who really lost that bet?

Kinda like the old bet my Grandad told me about...
Bet your buddy $5 bucks he cannot pee over the top of his head leaning backwards.
Of course he can do it, but as his stream fizzles, he will piss all over his face and clothes. It's worth the $5 bucks just to watch.

puder 03-29-2002 11:55 AM

rofl!!!!
not quiet that bad.

At least i can say i ate a dozen donuts!!!
The true culmination of my life's work.......

Sydwayz 03-29-2002 12:04 PM

Reminds me...
Back when I was in the Air Force, and bored on a midnight shift in the Pentagon, we bet a guy he could not eat a 2 pound bag of plain M&Ms in 1 hour. This was a 6'4" guy, that was game for anything. He took the bet. An hour passed and he had not swallowed the last of them (a whole mouthful, not a couple); although he had them all in his mouth. We called it a draw. Nobody paid up, but to this day (9 years later), he still cannot eat M&Ms. I would have to say that was a bet that keeps on paying for a long, long time. It really used to piss him off if you left a small bag in his cubicle, or locker.

Advantage_Rob 03-29-2002 12:09 PM

I look back and I remember saying I should buy krispy creme stock and looking into it, and for some reason not doing it, here they are still growing, like so many other should have bought stocks... How has their stock been doing. I'm afraid to go look, and worsen the bruises of all the times I have to kick myself for not buying a stock! It's almost lunch time, and there's a crispy creme place real close...Hmmmmm....

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-29-2002 12:39 PM

"A donut without a hole is a danish..." Chevy Chase, Caddy Shack I think? Nunna nunna nunna nahhhh... Nunna nunna nunna nahhhh....:D :D :D

Ron P 03-29-2002 12:40 PM

Notice that Troutly had a KK box handy to take that photo.

I guess his vote is for KK over DD.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 03-29-2002 12:41 PM

What's with the lipstick on the cheek?:D :D :D My preferrence would be "Double D's" ;)