Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone going to be at Lake Cumberland for July 4th weekend? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/211971-anyone-going-lake-cumberland-july-4th-weekend.html)

whoya 07-09-2009 10:18 PM

Harmon was busy on Saturday.
We only ran into Marginmn over the weekend. Nice meeting you Bob. You ever give hot tips by the way?
We tried going up to Alligator but went up the wrong one I guess, We took the first left after State Dock. Didnt have a map and my handheld GPS does not have it marked.

To bad Saturday night and Sunday was a washout. We got caught Sunday afternoon in that monsoon. Dam rain killed my portable Sirius receiver. We still had a good time on L.C.

Marginmn 07-10-2009 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by whoya (Post 2906986)
Harmon was busy on Saturday.
We only ran into Marginmn over the weekend. Nice meeting you Bob. You ever give hot tips by the way?
We tried going up to Alligator but went up the wrong one I guess, We took the first left after State Dock. Didnt have a map and my handheld GPS does not have it marked.

To bad Saturday night and Sunday was a washout. We got caught Sunday afternoon in that monsoon. Dam rain killed my portable Sirius receiver. We still had a good time on L.C.

Likewise Josh, it was also nice meeting the two of you. When you can make it back to Lake Cumberland let me know in advance and we'll hook you up with some LC hospitality.

As for a hot tip, spend as much time on the water as possible :)

whoya 07-10-2009 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Marginmn (Post 2907054)
Likewise Josh, it was also nice meeting the two of you. When you can make it back to Lake Cumberland let me know in advance and we'll hook you up with some LC hospitality.

As for a hot tip, spend as much time on the water as possible :)

Its Joe, But I understand the music was loud

BajaIceBreaker 07-15-2009 08:40 AM

This is the other Joe... I wanted to say that we also had a fantatic time down in LC. One spectacular lake, spectacular marina's, great weather, and good hospitality. It was nice to meet some fellow OSO'ers down in LC. I'll definately be back there again.

Marginmn 07-15-2009 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by whoya (Post 2907144)
Its Joe, But I understand the music was loud

Maybe just as you were telling me your name was Joe someone told us to shhhhhh! :)

whoya 07-15-2009 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Marginmn (Post 2910615)
Maybe just as you were telling me your name was Joe someone told us to shhhhhh! :)

Thats funny.

whoya 07-15-2009 05:38 PM

Bajaicebreaker
We should go down for the Poker run weekend.

jmoore1225 07-15-2009 06:47 PM

Twice as many people down for the poker run as on the 4th... Harmon is crazy!!!!

ImaPoser 07-17-2009 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by jmoore1225 (Post 2911074)
Twice as many people down for the poker run as on the 4th... Harmon is crazy!!!!

I think twice is under estimating. :ernaehrung004:

jmoore1225 07-17-2009 11:15 PM

Prolly right..... lol