Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Next Danica Patrick,,,,, (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/212349-next-danica-patrick.html)

monstaaa 07-05-2009 08:47 PM

The Next Danica Patrick,,,,,

3 Attachment(s)
My Littler Girl Is Growinn Up. And Seems To Follow In Her Daddys Footsteps Somewhat. She's Been Well Into The Triple Digits And Has Run Herself At The Mark. A 38 Lightning, 38 Express Cruiser, And A 37 Active Thunder.

dykstra 07-05-2009 08:59 PM

sweet

audacity 07-05-2009 09:01 PM

scary...you should send her to tres martins school!

monstaaa 07-05-2009 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by audacity (Post 2903380)
scary...you should send her to tres martins school!

FOR WHAT???

I THINK I GOT THIS ONE.

boater31v 07-05-2009 09:48 PM

That is cool stuff; congrats. However, if my little girl was aspiring to be a top notch female racer, I would want it to by Ashley Force Hood. Ashley has actually won races and is leading the funny car points.

Catmando 07-05-2009 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by monstaaa (Post 2903387)
FOR WHAT???

I THINK I GOT THIS ONE.

Great job dad! :coolcowboy: But with all due respect I think even you could learn a thing or two from Tres.

monstaaa 07-05-2009 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by boater31v (Post 2903415)
That is cool stuff; congrats. However, if my little girl was aspiring to be a top notch female racer, I would want it to by Ashley Force Hood. Ashley has actually won races and is leading the funny car points.

point wel taken. i personally dont follow funny car racing but would agree from that stand point.

monstaaa 07-05-2009 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 2903424)
Great job dad! :coolcowboy: But with all due respect I think even you could learn a thing or two from Tres.

no doubt. tres isnt the figure he is in our great industry for no reason. both my daughter and i have been privy to grooming from men like tres. world champs.Joe Sgro, Gary Guido, Bobby Saccenti, and Reggie Fountain.
Each time out we get to learn a lil more. find the edge even finer. We do run brand loyal for the most part so she's gettin alot of seat time in the same product. which truly helps.
Would not mind the opportunity to run with Mr. Martin with my girl.

monstaaa 07-05-2009 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Elite Marine (Post 2903381)
That is great. My oldest (5 years old) started snowcross this past Winter. Did great and loved it.

Enjoy it while you can Dad, like they say, they do grow up fast!

Kirk

you are right bout that one. seems like yesterday she was 4 going into kidergarten. i just find it so pleasureable and nice when a child finds interest in and then persues said interest with unbiased intent. its great.