Notices

Looking for a hauler

Old 07-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for a hauler

I am looking for someone that can bring a 40 Fountain from LOTO back to DE. The boat is at Performance Boat Brokerage. The boat is on a trailer and is ready to go!! I need someone to haul it back by Thursday Night!!

If anyone is interested please PM me or call me at 302-540-4273

Thanks

Mario Mareno

Last edited by mmareno; 07-07-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Registered

ASK and you shall recieve!!!

Thanks to everyone that responded.

I got a guy and it is leaving tomorrow. I love this place. Its like a walmart. You can get everything you need LMAO!!!!!

Thanks again

Mario
Old 07-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Registered

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this guy. As you can read I was in a jamb and had to have the boat pulled back from Loto to DE in a hurry to make the Jammin on the James poker run. ( and by the way was INCREDIBLE)

Nick did an awesome job. Price was MORE then fair. He has insurance, Clean rig and did an outstanding job like it was his own boat. He is now going to advertise on here so I hope this doesn't get moved or Squashed. We got him a haul back and hoped that all worked back but really went way above and beyond our expectations!!

Nick Pierce
Pierce Transport
512-639-2058

I would recomend him to anyone!! AWESOME GUY AND WENT WELL OVER AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS!! REALLY took good care of the boat and some other items with them!!

I would write his number down and keep it for future. PM me if you need a reference for him!!

Thanks

Mario Mareno
Old 07-14-2009, 07:59 AM
Registered

Does he work outside of that area? I am looking at a boat in Maryland that, if I buy it, will need to be hauled to Miami for export to the Virgin Islands.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nkosi
Does he work outside of that area? I am looking at a boat in Maryland that, if I buy it, will need to be hauled to Miami for export to the Virgin Islands.
Turner Freeman 214-695-2488
or
Kyle Hensley 405-640-9456

They both work together and Kyle is based out of Miami,FL and Turner is based out of Dallas, TX and both carry full insurance specific to hauling performance boats. Both of these guys haul for many of the dealerhips and now many banks.

Regards,

cigracing1
Old 07-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mmareno
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this guy. As you can read I was in a jamb and had to have the boat pulled back from Loto to DE in a hurry to make the Jammin on the James poker run. ( and by the way was INCREDIBLE)

Nick did an awesome job. Price was MORE then fair. He has insurance, Clean rig and did an outstanding job like it was his own boat. He is now going to advertise on here so I hope this doesn't get moved or Squashed. We got him a haul back and hoped that all worked back but really went way above and beyond our expectations!!

Nick Pierce
Pierce Transport
512-639-2058

I would recomend him to anyone!! AWESOME GUY AND WENT WELL OVER AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS!! REALLY took good care of the boat and some other items with them!!

I would write his number down and keep it for future. PM me if you need a reference for him!!

Thanks

Mario Mareno
Thanks Mario. Glad I could help.