Notices

Best 31-33?

Old 07-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 33 Powerplay for sale in Michigan, ready to rock, check boattrader.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DareDevil
33 POWERPLAY
or a older 33 AERO-TEK ( may need work ) but the best for the buck performance wise.

Depends on what u really want and how much u are willing to pay.
Fam. or speed use .
the 2 i mentioned above are more for speed and handling not so much for pleasure fam. use.

But anyhow all boats said in this thread are good boats ,,depends on what u will use it for.
My main priorities are, decent rought water handling since im in michigan and would like to travel the great lakes, without too much worries about being caught in some chop. Room enough to stay on in semi comfort, and entertain the family. Good cruising speed and enough top end to entertain myself. At the same time small enough to trailer and get into some of the smaller lakes i like. I know we are going to compromise some but thats life and i dont want a cruiser. Also want newer hull and engines, more efficient. I want it all!
Old 07-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Griff
One of the reasons I got my 32 Active Thunder was for the high freeboard in te cockpit. It feels like a much bigger boat and is great for the kids. Probably one of the best rough water boats in its size range.
Your 32 rides really nice, I can vouch for that. Steve (for those that don't know, the prev owner) spent most of the time in it wide open on Lake MI trying to catch my 32 Fountain (with the same power) that was breaking all the waves out in front. LOL! It's just no fun not being able to bust Steve's chops now that he doesn't have it......
Old 07-17-2009, 06:52 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

2005 30' Superboat for sale, measures at 32', great rough water boat,

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...mits-boat.html
Attached Thumbnails Best 31-33?-dsc01728%5B1%5D.jpg  

Last edited by fastedy; 07-17-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:23 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by 32fever
Your 32 rides really nice, I can vouch for that. Steve (for those that don't know, the prev owner) spent most of the time in it wide open on Lake MI trying to catch my 32 Fountain (with the same power) that was breaking all the waves out in front. LOL! It's just no fun not being able to bust Steve's chops now that he doesn't have it......
I wish he had put a pair of 500efi's in it when he originally bought it. Then he would have been walking away from you and I'd have them now There might be some slightly bigger power in the not so distant future for it. We have been very happy with the boat.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Registered

The Sunsation 32SS will have more room with higher freeboard then the Dominator - Feels and looks much larger.
With a different hull as well it will take care of biz in what your asking - easily. With the BEST Customer Service in the industry along with top quality inside and out, I'd take it any day over any others mentioned. I am partial however given my 04 288 looks as good as it did new with no issues, cosmetic or otherwise, what so ever in over 350 pampered, but not babied hours.