Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nice meeting everyone at LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21305-nice-meeting-everyone-loto.html)

MissAmy 04-01-2002 10:23 PM

Jesse James~ I didn't forget about you......I was saving you for my 800th post! LOL!:D :D

Gordo 04-02-2002 10:15 AM

Sweet looking Cig!

I'm jealous!
Sorry we missed the party, but sounds like y'all had a great time.

Audiofn 04-02-2002 11:36 PM

A great time was had by all and I look forward to getting out there again!!! :D:D LOTO LOTO LOTO

Jon

Jayl13 04-03-2002 09:04 AM

Kurt Congrats my man!
Audio, your a saint, and now GET BACK TO WORK BOY!!!!!
start sanding and priming, spring is coming LOL

Glad you both had a great time and yes what an adventure
Traveling in to the unknown, what a rush, Kurt, you must have felt like THE MAN with that thing on the back of the truck
Jason

Audiofn 04-03-2002 09:07 AM

Jay I felt like THE MAN it was on the back of my truck yuck yuck yuck :D:D

Jayl13 04-03-2002 09:13 AM

Yeah but who gets to own it????
LOL
I think im going to follow in Kurts footsteps
He has a 280 with an arch
I have a 280 with an arch

(but mine is still bolted on hehehe)

Now he has a TG
So maybe I should go get a TG (well if the wife will let me ((damn beaten down like a dawg again!!!!)))

No seriously, that thing is SCHWEEETNESS !i!i!i!i
I know when I came home from Connecticut to PA with my baja, I felt like I was high on life
Like everyone was googling like DAMN take a look at this freaking guy!!!

Loved it and I take pride when I trailer my boat I make sure it is sparkling clean, and perfect now. Be even better after the paint job
Oh hey Audio, Painted the trailer, just about done, need purple carpet for bunks and some purple accent stripes on black trailer
So now even more pride since trailer does not look like a turd anymore
See progress

Now I need a command center for my new stereo and cd changer I bought
Can you help???
Jason

Biggus 04-03-2002 06:24 PM

Jason, thanks man.:D

I`m sure you will enjoy the Baja 280, I really love mine and It`s gonna be a sad day when I see it go.I had planned on selling it when we bought the Fountain several years ago and had decided to keep it because it was such a good boat and was glad too because the Fountain was such a headache:(

You had a canvas question last week, what was it?

Kurt.

Jayl13 04-04-2002 08:08 AM

Congrats again and again brother!!!!!

Now the canvas question, You have a boat cover and or cockpit cover for your baja? (i know you had the arch so yours probably has the cut out for it)

I need one pretty bad and i used a tarp this winter over the cockpit cover (and Diligaf will tell you that the cockpit cover is not worth ****) and the wind this winter killed the tarp!!!!
Basically, want to sell your boat cover?
Thanks
Jason

PS I wish you the best of luck with the TG!i!i
Tell us stories after your first real outing!!!!!
Also, take some pics of the engines, want to see the heart of this beast!!
Jason

Biggus 04-04-2002 01:30 PM

Jason, I have a cockpit cover. I had a spare one and threw it away when I moved to Maine:confused: I would have given it too you. I might have a new one made for it before I sell it and if I do, I`ll give you the old one. I`m getting it out of storage on Monday.

Kurt.

Jayl13 04-04-2002 01:32 PM

That is awesome,
Thanks Kurt, Just tell me what cha got and Ill hook you up
no problem
Thanks again
Jason