Notices

OT - Calling all April Fools Pranksters

Old 04-01-2002, 09:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Talking OT - Calling all April Fools Pranksters

Let's liven things up a little!

Let's here all your favorite pranks and tricks!...
Anyone with good ones?

I got a bunch of people here at work calling our IT Admin because their mouses were not working. A little scotch tape on the ball does wonders!

Old 04-01-2002, 09:16 AM
MikeStar

Do the same thing over the mouthpiece of their phone and much hilarity ensues:

"Hello."
"HELLO"
"CAN YOU HEAR ME???"
Click
"This g.d. phone isn't working, no one can hear me!"

This can go on for hours if you let it

Old 04-01-2002, 09:21 AM
MikeStar

Or if you're more computer savvy, take a screen shot of a coworker's desktop. Next, remove all of their icons from their desktop. Then set the screen image as their background wallpaper. Watch and enjoy as they click frantically on every icon on the desktop, but none of the work. Fun for the whole office...

---------

Or one more - do a search on "Blue screen of death screensaver" or similar. There are a number of screensavers that simulate a Windows failure - install one on a coworkers machine. Set the limit for 5 or 10 minutes, then engage them in conversation until the machine "crashes", then sagely suggest that powering the machine off and on is the only cure. Repeat until your coworker's blood pressure rises by 10 or 15 points

Old 04-01-2002, 09:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Good ones Mike!
I'm going to impliment the background gag on someone here who will really appreciate it!
Old 04-01-2002, 09:39 AM
M2
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A couple years ago, the night before april fools day, I set all the clocks in the house ahead an hour including the alarm clock, microwave, coffee pot and my wife's watches. The next morning, the alarm went off and we got up as usual, (actually an hour early) went through all the morning routines and my wife left for work only to arrive and wonder where everyone else was!! She then looked at the clock in her office and saw the real time!! Shortly, I received a phone call from her screaming obscenities about my mother or a female dog or something like that! I was rolling with laughter and glad she has a good sense of humor
Old 04-01-2002, 12:11 PM
GRH

I purchased a lottery ticket today with the winning numbers from Friday... mixed it in with all my friday losers... asked my partner to check my tickets while I took a call.... he fell for it... came in all excited... "I think you hit the 5Mil".... I'm almost sorry I did it now... poor SOB was shaking he was so pissed....

Old 04-01-2002, 12:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Damn GRH!!!
That's one of the best one's I heard yet! Your right, Poor bastard...good thing he didn't quit his job yet!