Notices

Anyone know this skater

Old 07-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Tom
This is 1st my cat . Im almost leaning to the spectre thay have up there. 525s . but no cab. The only thing i put in the cab. beach stuff. but it keeps the wife happy.
You can put storage for beach stuff in the front of plumbers crack's 36.( I think nascat had skater make him some storage nets that went under the deck hatches)
For the $ , with # 6's, tanks, canopies, there's no comparison ...go for PC's 36... you won't be dissapointed!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by stainless
You can put storage for beach stuff in the front of plumbers crack's 36.( I think nascat had skater make him some storage nets that went under the deck hatches)
For the $ , with # 6's, tanks, canopies, there's no comparison ...go for PC's 36... you won't be dissapointed!
I was going to do that when the tanks were being redone,it would have been cool.If you notice MTI has been cutting them in everywhere for storage.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:01 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
I see stuff like that for sale and it makes me want to keep mine.In fact Im going out tomorrow damit.... sunny and 90 degree's
So how'd she run BIG Daddy ????
Old 07-24-2009, 08:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I Would By The Yellow One, There Is Really No Comparison. If You Buy The White One In 1month You Will Be Kickn Yourself For Passin The Yellow One Up, If He Would Take My 42 Fountain On Trade The We May Be Able To Make A Deal.