H2O Full Throttle Mag - Attn: All OSO Members

Notices

H2O Full Throttle Mag - Attn: All OSO Members

Old 08-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Aoteoroa
Ryan,

As i told you and everyone else on the "other" site ALL the magazines were put into the mail at the same time. Mags are still arriving at their destinations so it shows that your USPS is still getting them through.

Again as I explained on the other site once we deliver them to the USPS there is not much else we can do except wait for them to deliver them. There is NO other option to deliver mail to people other than USPS so telling us we should find another means to deliver them like they said on the other site is not even an option.

Ned
Ned,

Didn't mean for that to come off as complaining. Just disappointed because I've heard so much good about the mag....still checking the box every day. Just caught up on the drama from the "other" board. Wow! Hey...it was free....if I get it great...if not oh well. Good luck with the mag....hope to read it soon!!
Old 08-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just sent too.. Hope I made it!!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H20 Full Throttle 1yr sub.

PM sent....Thanks, Bandit
Old 09-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Registered

Hey Guys,

I thought I would share the cover of this latest issue with you. This is a great photo by Jay Nichols who, along with Lori went with Ned to Grand Lake in Oklahoma to shoot Brandon Lee and the E Dock boats. From everyone of us here at H2O I would like to extend our sincere thanks to Brandon, Jim Lee, Michael Craig, Chris DeLoach, Scott Farley, Dennis Poole, Mr Mcanaw and all the others who made it come together so well.

We have now welcomed Matt Trulio, Eric Colby and Martin Sanborn to the writing ranks of the magazine and have some great plans for the future. These guys coupled with the talents of Jay Nicholls, Lori Gaines and our editor Chris Davies give us some amazing talent to draw on.

The magazine is on the printing presses next week and will be airmailed off to everyone soon after and from myself who handles all the admin stuff and the rest of our team here we hope you all enjoy this next issue.

Sincerely,

Rick Williams
Admin Manager - H2O Full Throttle

P.S. For anyone in the Los Angeles area, keep an eye out for Ned as he is on his way there to work with the helicopter crews on the bushfires.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Aoteoroa
P.S. For anyone in the Los Angeles area, keep an eye out for Ned as he is on his way there to work with the helicopter crews on the bushfires.
Won't be able to see him through the smoke!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 05:02 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Brandon

looks like we have a nother job to do for you great shot
Old 09-02-2009, 05:53 AM
Registered

Man that looks like a great mag.... I hope my copy comes soon, the anticipation is killing me!!
Old 09-02-2009, 06:47 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Same here looking foard to it.
-Mike
Old 09-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
Brandon

looks like we have a nother job to do for you great shot
Haha, I already had you in mind! Thanks man. Craig mentioned he wants to have one made for himself, and I believe one for Peter? I'm sure he'll get in touch with you when it comes out though.

That was SOOOO much fun shooting that magazine! All of us thought it was one of the best times we've all had running around together.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Registered

Has anyone started recieving the mag. I sent PM back on 7/27 still waiting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.