Notices

Peanut Island 8/23

Old 08-20-2009, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Peanut Island 8/23

Testing didnt go so well last saturday, but we think we have everything taken care of so lets try this again

Sunday 8/23 we will be running from Delray(knowles park) to Peanut Island, leave the ramp around 10AM or so, and hang out at the island for the day. We ususlly beach the boats on the west side of the island, just east of the ICW. So far it is Xray50 in the Red 26 AO, and myself in the purple 24 Pantera. All are welcome to run with us, or stop by and have a

Rick

Last edited by rchevelle71; 08-20-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rick still going tomorrow? What time?
Old 08-22-2009, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jim B
Rick still going tomorrow? What time?

Well,

It looks like Ray had some trouble in testing Thursday night, we didnt get his boat finished today(got the 17' sidewinder running instead)I am going to run at some point, but not sure how long of a run, got a new motor, had some trouble hooking the prop last week, depends on how it hooks up. Give me a call in the morning if you guys are heading out, and I will do my best to meet up with you, otherwise, plan on next weekend for a group of us to be out.

Rick 954-254-0414