Notices

Cat killer vs 40' Skater

Old 08-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 616 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
how come poker runs are not races when a fountain docks fist but when a fountain doesnt cock first everyone gives fountain crap? just curious.
What?
Old 08-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
how come poker runs are not races when a fountain docks fist but when a fountain doesnt cock first everyone gives fountain crap? just curious.
I'll answer that for you....First off, it's not just "A Fountain" that comes in first...Sorry, but I don't think I've ever heard of any other Fountain being first to any card stop besides this boat that was custom built as a race boat and a PR machine. Keeping that in mind, why do people get pissed about this? Because of the bullsh!t stunt Reggie pulled with the cat killer video. Bringing a full on race team, custom built one off race boat, helicopter crew, running through no wake zones, jumping the start, and then editing the film and his stupid f*ckin' comments on the video that make him sound like a total f*ckin' azz hat.....Claiming to be the "fastest boats built"? HAAAAAARDLY. This one off boat isn't even the fastest performance boat built......I think it just left a bad taste in peoples mouths.

So why do people give Fountain crap when their one off race boat that claims to be the fastest boat on the water and a cat killer doesn't come in first???? I think it's pretty self explanatory that people love to laugh at the extremely arrogant when they fall on their face and come short of their false claims.

Last edited by thisistank; 08-06-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

for me , on this subject hats off to the maxed out guys. awesome job. same for j.c . ( its also nice to see a couple of props go out to local l.i boys.
as for the beak, great job, till it broke. but as the vid shows that thing had mad excelleration. and barring none fountain does have the ability to boast of being the fastest vee. as proven. other vee's have tried but didnt surpass.
as for being a porpose built 1 off piece. what are all the other cats. how many have cabins. or for that matter can just anyone hop in and run. i would say those who are running these machines at these speeds are almost all equal in ability. its like when other brands come out with new models with platforms to make the length increase , yet theres no touch on that subject. whatever.
bottom line great job l.i boys. and that one off custom built p.r/ race boat the kat killer, nice work.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

The fastest boat in the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E62JKU8E6I

Last edited by KNOT-RIGHT; 08-06-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
40 footer. That's the Gulf of Mexico which is not nearly as rough as the Pacific 95% of the time, although it can get rough when heavy weather rolls in.

And it doesn't take much swell to get a 150mph cat airborne. Of course you have a Fountain so you wouldn't know. How fast is your boat did you say?
Mine's pretty slow, its just a cruiser. 70 top. But the ocean where I go won't allow anything to go that fast, except perhaps a nuclear sub!

I totally think cats a cool, by the way, just more fun to pull chains sometimes
Old 08-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Do people really fall for Reggie?

Heres a Kitty Kat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoOfnjTeWaw

Didnt Gino stick it in Cat Killer recently?
Old 08-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JAXOUTLAW

Yeah he would not know anything about going 100 mph... I don't think the bayliner will hit 45mph with everything in his favor.
James with his bayliner vs catmando with his imagination...who would win?
Old 08-07-2009, 07:26 AM
Registered

Heres a vid from Jammin on the James this year. This is the poker run he dominated the field according to Wyatt. That is Reggie himself driving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7BpABVvvBA
Old 08-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 259 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by 24skaterVA
Heres a vid from Jammin on the James this year. This is the poker run he dominated the field according to Wyatt. That is Reggie himself driving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7BpABVvvBA
hey, dont cloud the issue with facts. We all know Reggie doesnt need to pass some one to have actually passed them
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 08-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AppSysCons
Ultimately we as owners, are responsible for our safety, our passengers safety and the safety of those around us.

Jackets are mandatory for everyone on my boat, in very organized event, no exceptions, no excuses.

Helmets above a certain speed, just common sense.
Truly, that is all I was saying. Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.