Notices

Cat killer vs 40' Skater

Old 08-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Folks...

This has already been explained time and time again....even the owner of the boat made a posting about it a long long long time ago... Kitty had the jump from the start and were out ahead, kitty blew up and Maxed finished first...

There was nothing to hide about this and the durability of the power was what allowed them to do what they did that day....

PS, I'm about 5:15 into the vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyIY_8vQ5io
how is that Fountain throwing such a rooster tail at about 1 minute into the video?
Old 08-04-2009, 01:27 AM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge

But 160+ mph in a vee, not very many out there. Put things in perspective here and think about it.
It's an impressive 1 off boat, no doubt about it!!
Old 08-04-2009, 02:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mike A.
Well, most attorneys who you might consider "ambulance chasers" do not have the requisite skill, experience, or knowledge to handle such a case. In addition, G-d would not be sued, although some idiots have killed innocent people because they thought they were god. And, good thing there are skilled attorneys for families of the innocent victims to turn to when they are left without their husbands, sons, daughters, etc., through no fault of their own.

Not sure what your point was, but my point, perhaps too subtle for you, was that the captain of the boat should at the very least make sure his passengers wear helmets and life jackets when traveling at those speeds.
Let me guess your a attorney?
Old 08-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2fastfountain
Let me guess your a attorney?
Represented Tom Newby's estate (RIP 9/11/07) so guessing ScarabJ and Mike A. aren't best of friends.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:48 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by aTX427
how is that Fountain throwing such a rooster tail at about 1 minute into the video?
one engine is broken and dragging an outdrive...the other is trimmed way up and trying hard to keep the boat going at a reasonable pace.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SCARABJ
Yea and some ambulance chasing douchbag would be at the dock ready to sue everyone including god for the rogue wave..
That's ok scarabj nortechj skaterj or whatever your name is, you've never had a boat that ran fast enough for you to worry about death on the water.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:44 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Catmando
That's ok scarabj nortechj skaterj or whatever your name is, you've never had a boat that ran fast enough for you to worry about death on the water.
Is catmando taking time out of his busy day of s*ckin obama shaft to talk chit about somebody he doesnt know? But then again...he knows everybody in the boating industry on a first name, text messaging, basis. My bad.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Catmando
well i have been in his boat a well over 100 and he drives gatorone's boat for most of the runs so tell me just what boat do you have and how fast is it
Old 08-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo
Is catmando taking time out of his busy day of s*ckin obama shaft to talk chit about somebody he doesnt know? But then again...he knows everybody in the boating industry on a first name, text messaging, basis. My bad.
OH CHIT LAKEMO
Old 08-05-2009, 01:39 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
In this day a cat that runs 160+, while still impressive, it is just old news. Plenty of DIY'ers with some cash have made that happen. AquaMania knocking down a 204 mph run up here a couple weeks back is doing something.

But 160+ mph in a vee, not very many out there. Put things in perspective here and think about it.
Yeah, I'm more impressed by the V. Cats SHOULD run that speed, huh?

It might not kill every cat, but it probably kills a lot of 'em.

I think Reggie is a funny little guy. JMO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.