Old 08-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still waiting for the dyno sheet for comparison LOL LOL
Old 08-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
For the record, if you would read my whole post, the last sentence was aimed at RHR, not you.

Sometimes RHR's posts are hard to understand. I don't think I'm alone in this one.

Why would I tell you everything about my motors??? I will tell you that I run AV Gas. Pump gas is of horrible quality, burns dirty, and will lose octane in as fast as 3 days. Bill should know about pump gas, you know, the same gas that he stores at the shop for 13 months. The same gas that he blamed for blowing up some bikes of his.........WAIT!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!! Maybe he used the same gas for his boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better yet, do you have a boat like this??? Do you know what it takes to run a boat like this???? Sorry, I haven't seen a picture of your big cat???? Maybe you can dumb those pics down a bit so I can see what the expert drives.......

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO ANSWER THE FRIGGIN QUESTION ???? Your the A-hole that brought a Knife to a gunfight .....
I guess you have all the answers Larry /ERIK except these ... And now your engines are a secret recipe ???? U must have forgot LARRYS dont roll like that

Quit Dickin aroung and spill the beans ...

C'mon now quit dodging the questions ..... How many BIG CHIEF HEAD motors leave LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE at 34 degrees timing ????? and why would LARRYS say now that the motors need timing at 27 degrees no more then 28 DEGREES .. ????? same motor, same heads , whats with the new 27 degree timing that changed since the build ... mmmm Blow up a few more maybe ????

Just for the Record ERIK since your motors are the same Block,pistons, heads built by LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE what is the TIMING set at on your BIG CHIEF HEAD MOTORS that you only run on 100 Octane AV GAS ???? mmm 34 Degrees ??? Tell the truth and dont forget you faxed me the dyno sheets with timing,fuel,jets,air bleeds ......

Spit it out BIG Daddy

U R running out of excuses & scenarios

1 st 100 % METH
2nd saving METH
3rd switches were off and u have witnesses
4th my children changed the tune
5th used old gas
6th to follow after ERIK puts the Hookah pipe down
Old 08-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Registered

Just so I understand.... Bill is RHR? Or this user name is a group of people? Damn I am confused
Old 08-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by VegasHallett
Still waiting for the dyno sheet for comparison LOL LOL
But anyway answer the question ???? cant be that hard .. you knew all the answers when you talk to potential customers and you blow smoke up there azz...... then i'll attach your dyno sheets and we'll see the LIAR in you .....

Just for the Record ERIK since your motors are the same Block,pistons, heads built by LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE what is the TIMING set at on your BIG CHIEF HEAD MOTORS that you only run on 100 Octane AV GAS ???? mmm 34 Degrees ??? Tell the truth and dont forget you faxed me the dyno sheets with timing,fuel,jets,air bleeds ......

Whats the timing at ??? ------- lets hear it so the OSO audience can see what a bunch of LIARS in Tuscon @ LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE .... So you B!@tches started a thread on Saturday night and wanted my response and now no response to the Harsh allegations made from your side ....
Old 08-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Banned

For the record, if you would read my whole post, the last sentence was aimed at RHR, not you.

Sometimes RHR's posts are hard to understand. I don't think I'm alone in this one.

Why would I tell you everything about my motors??? I will tell you that I run AV Gas. Pump gas is of horrible quality, burns dirty, and will lose octane in as fast as 3 days. Bill should know about pump gas, you know, the same gas that he stores at the shop for 13 months. The same gas that he blamed for blowing up some bikes of his.........WAIT!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!! Maybe he used the same gas for his boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better yet, do you have a boat like this??? Do you know what it takes to run a boat like this???? Sorry, I haven't seen a picture of your big cat???? Maybe you can dumb those pics down a bit so I can see what the expert drives.......
Bill should know about pump gas, you know, the same gas that he stores at the shop for 13 months. The same gas that he blamed for blowing up some bikes of his.........WAIT!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!! Maybe he used the same gas for his boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLD GAS !!!!! Absolutely you know everything how about this ....... I'll prove how full of chit you are ERIK ....
I will produce reciepts from June 20th at 7.00 a.m the day of the meltdown from Loves gas station US Hwy 62 & I-24 in KY and LARRYSENGINE & MARINE cuts a check to an OSO childrens charity $$$ 5,000.00 If i dont have/produce the reciepts on OSO i will cut the check ..... LETS GET IT ON!!!

Now shake hands and come out fighting
Old 08-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Size Matters
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by niceguy
Just so I understand.... Bill is RHR? Or this user name is a group of people? Damn I am confused
If he only Knew???
Old 08-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Bill should know about pump gas, you know, the same gas that he stores at the shop for 13 months. The same gas that he blamed for blowing up some bikes of his.........WAIT!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!! Maybe he used the same gas for his boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLD GAS !!!!! Absolutely you know everything how about this ....... I'll prove how full of chit you are ERIK ....
I will produce reciepts from June 20th at 7.00 a.m the day of the meltdown from Loves gas station US Hwy 62 & I-24 in KY and LARRYSENGINE & MARINE cuts a check to an OSO childrens charity $$$ 5,000.00 If i dont have/produce the reciepts on OSO i will cut the check ..... LETS GET IT ON!!!

Now shake hands and come out fighting
l love how I am getting under your skin......

I have dyno sheets with pulls at 30, 32,34 degrees....is that gonna help you, Pump Gas Bill???

As far as the old gas comment, I was referring to an old post you made awhile back.........you know, the same way you reference old posts. I don't doubt you went all out and got some new pump gas......

You better spend more time working on those motors than posting. Your buddy, the one who dumbs down posts for me, said you will have your boat back running in a couple weeks.

Better get busy..........

Last edited by 40FlatDeck; 08-04-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Banned

l love how I am getting under your skin......

I have dyno sheets with pulls at 30, 32,34 degrees....is that gonna help you, Pump Gas Bill???

As far as the old gas comment, I was referring to an old post you made awhile back.........you know, the same way you reference old posts. I don't doubt you went all out and got some new pump gas......

You better spend more time working on those motors than posting. Your buddy, the one who dumbs down posts for me, said you will have your boat back running in a couple weeks.

Better get busy..........

Sorry BIG Daddy dont want to dissapoint but im not an engine bldr & so need for me to work on these motors just Pinky to write the check ... may want to get your work done (star witness) so you can spend some time down here at the Daley Center

As far as the old gas comment ??? Old post had nothing to do with LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE so dont back down & wuzzy out ... $$$ 5000.00 to an OSO charity would put smiles on a lot of kidz faces ...
Old 08-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is anyone else confused here?
Old 08-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bigracks
If he only Knew???
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lets not get this kicked to the UC section yet.....

This is a Family channel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.