RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS >

RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS

Notices

RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS

Old 08-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pump Gas Bill....

I'm not sure why you keep saying are motors are exactly alike?????

They are completely opposite.

Mine still run................yours do not.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Not saying this is the case but there is no such thing as just gas up and enjoy when it comes to running 1200 horse blower motors. No matter who builds the motor, there needs to be some level of user awareness at that performance level. Just for example Making sure it has proper water pressure, fuel pressure, timing is set in the boat not just on the dyno, knowledge if the motor is detonating or running properly etc.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Registered

Angry

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
I'm not sure why you keep saying are motors are exactly alike?????

They are completely opposite.

Mine still run................yours do not.

man you look like more of a loser every time you open your mouth, larry sent the motors with one bolt in the stand, after he said the stands sucked and charger to weld them. but its funny that they worked fine before, and since then you and him look like a tool, why cause you put down people on here that don't see eye to eye with you but do with Bill and if someone does not own a old skater they don't now chit. and there have been a lot of people showing there dyno sheets to share with others not put them down you do and about the heads all the guys I know agree 32 or 34 timing with 8.5 to one or9.5 to1 is crazy on BC HEADS a smart builder would sold him new heads that don't need all attention that BC do thats why a friend went to turbines he was tired of all the attention BC head engines need. with todays heads out on the market you don't need the bullchit. and you were the one talking him in to go to larrys instead of saying sorry and being a man you chit on Bill so to all the guys that hang with you watch your backs
Old 08-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hustler40
Not saying this is the case but there is no such thing as just gas up and enjoy when it comes to running 1200 horse blower motors. No matter who builds the motor, there needs to be some level of user awareness at that performance level. Just for example Making sure it has proper water pressure, fuel pressure, timing is set in the boat not just on the dyno, knowledge if the motor is detonating or running properly etc.
1200 horse blower motors

HUSTLER my just check oil,gas her up and enjoy was meant as RELIABLE and not wrenching everyday ... Keep in mind my motors before going to LARRYS they were 1150+ HP on 93 octane with Methanol injection set at 9 lbs with 200+ hours and were dyno'd here locally before they were shipped to TUSCON and LARRY was gonna wave his makic wand and make 1350+ reliable same set-up we had .... They were reliable ,check oil,300 gallons of fuel,and watching fuel pressure,water pressure,oil pressure ,pyros,EGTS were normal operating procedure.... I will get the dyno sheet and attach There are a some bldrs on OSO ( 1 in Tenn ,another in Maryland comes to mind) that have 1200 +hp motors out there with 200 hours plus and they are not GERNADES and just run & run & run
Attached Thumbnails RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-broke-motors-larrys-005.jpg   RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-broke-motors-larrys-006.jpg   RUNNINGHOT's EVIL ENGINE BUILDER SPEAKS-broke-motors-larrys-009.jpg  

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 08-05-2009 at 12:45 PM. Reason: DYNO SHEETS before going to TUSCON
Old 08-05-2009, 12:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Hustler40
Boy you it that right on the head.You cant fix stupid.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
1200 horse blower motors

HUSTLER my just check oil,gas her up and enjoy was meant as RELIABLE and not wrenching everyday ... Keep in mind my motors before going to LARRYS they were 1150+ HP on 93 octane with Methanol injection set at 9 lbs with 200+ hours and were dyno'd here locally before they were shipped to TUSCON and LARRY was gonna wave his makic wand and make 1350+ reliable same set-up we had .... They were reliable ,check oil,300 gallons of fuel,and watching fuel pressure,water pressure,oil pressure ,pyros,EGTS were normal operating procedure.... I will get the dyno sheet and attach There are a few bldrs on OSO that say they have 1200 + motors out there with 200 hours plus and they are not GERNADES and just run & run & run
Bill you forgot that you had the slowest skater in the country and were more concerned with making 1300 hp than you were reliability.You even told me 138mph was the fastest you had seen.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME

man you look like more of a loser every time you open your mouth, larry sent the motors with one bolt in the stand, after he said the stands sucked and charger to weld them. but its funny that they worked fine before, and since then you and him look like a tool, why cause you put down people on here that don't see eye to eye with you but do with Bill and if someone does not own a old skater they don't now chit. and there have been a lot of people showing there dyno sheets to share with others not put them down you do and about the heads all the guys I know agree 32 or 34 timing with 8.5 to one or9.5 to1 is crazy on BC HEADS a smart builder would sold him new heads that don't need all attention that BC do thats why a friend went to turbines he was tired of all the attention BC head engines need. with todays heads out on the market you don't need the bullchit. and you were the one talking him in to go to larrys instead of saying sorry and being a man you chit on Bill so to all the guys that hang with you watch your backs
First, learn how to spell so I can read what you type.

Second, "watch your back", is that a threat????

Motherf*cker I will come to you so you can say that to my face. F*cking p*ssy.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skater40
Bill you forgot that you had the slowest skater in the country and were more concerned with making 1300 hp than you were reliability.You even told me 138mph was the fastest you had seen.
Didnt powerboat magazine run a test when the 900 poker run motors came out , as well as I remember they did 140 in a 40 skater.Is this correct?
Old 08-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Show me that in writing BIG Daddy , your forgetting all my facts are in emails and in writing yours are whatever you feel like writing or remember for the day ..... Larry has to be proud of you If it was'nt for your ranting & cheerleading the threads would have made 1 or 2 pages and been in OSO archives ....

SLOWEST SKATER maybe now Bro what you fail to remember is i never had a problem in the last 2 years at the poker runs/events we ran in ..... I guess thats how you kill 2 birds with 1 stone in Tuscon you phuch up customers good power plants that way they dont run any against you & you still fill your pockets $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ LOOKS like a win win for LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE
Old 08-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Registered

138!!! Pump Gas Bill you are moving up!!!!!!

I thought it was 128!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.