Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hudson River Boaters (South) >

Hudson River Boaters (South)

Notices

Hudson River Boaters (South)

Old 04-08-2002, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

june 15 I'm at the donzi dustoff @ lake george but keep me posted on the other get togethers

thanks
Mattyboy
Old 04-08-2002, 03:10 PM
1975 X-18 Donzi, Arneson
Platinum Member

Tantrum,

Can you keep me posted as well. I do most of my boating on Long Island Sound. However, I will be up at Lake George June 15th for the Donzi outing. I small block chevy in an 18 Donzi which Blue Lightning tuned up on the dyno, a little this winter!!!!
Thanks, GEOO
Old 04-08-2002, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tantrum,

I can't make it!!! My buddy is getting married at Lake George that weekend. He was best man at my wedding so I can't blow it off.

I told my wife before we got married, from mid April till the end of Oct I will be on the boat, every weekend, period. Don't make any plans, promises etc. No weddings, funerals, Christenigs, birthday parties, bar-b-ques. etc. Send a card and a check! All my friends know this too.

Also found out my nephews Christening is on the Sunday of memorial weekend!!!!!! The 1st big weekend of the summer. I can't understand why people do this.

Anyway, I'm bummed
Old 04-08-2002, 10:18 PM
Registered

I sent in my information. I hope to see everyone on the Hudson soon. (red/white/black 22' Checkmate)

Dave
Old 04-08-2002, 10:40 PM
Charter Member #1472
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

Hey, keep us posted to on all of the Hudson River
get togethers!!! Thats are haunt every weekend.
A couple of us go down to watch the NYC Poker run from
the upper Hudson river, we're about 30 miles North of
Kingston, so it would be kinda hard for us to do a fun
run to Kingston, caus we'd be coming from the opposite
direction . But we're in to meet up, sounds like fun!!!

28 Scarab, is that your (gray Scarab) on Rt. 32 by Robertis, with the blown Nickerson motor if so, how long have you
been lurking????
Old 04-08-2002, 11:02 PM
sonic99

Chris232 - I'll be sure to pick up the phone if I see you approaching..only kidding..
see you out there...

Old 04-09-2002, 06:02 AM

Default Hey Chris

I just got back from Sarasota and you didn't count me in! Believe me you don't have to mash the throttle anymore. 66 is all I could get. But count me in.
Attached Thumbnails Hudson River Boaters (South)-donzi-26-melissa-sean-offshore-only.jpg  
Old 04-11-2002, 12:52 PM
Registered

Just got back in the office and will update the list after I dig through the rest of this paper.

Frank,
Why in the world would you think that is going to stop me from MASHING the throttles. I thought you knew me better than that. If that were the case I would get rid of the 930 and put a govener on the CBR. Besides GEOO has stepped up for ya
Old 04-11-2002, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Frank,
You're not going to do the NYC Poker run???
Old 04-11-2002, 10:39 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Sonic99, it's nice to see you are here. I only seen you a few dozen times but we never met. Next time I see you I will stop and say HI . unless you are on the phone or something

28 Scarab, do you have a 28 excel???? if so we need to talk. I am getting the motor installed in the boat in the next few weeks and need to know what prop to run with the new setup.

I have 2 other friends that might be joining the raft up. one bought my red Nordic and the other is ready to close a deal on a 30' cobra cat any day now. This guy has been lurking for a year and a half. If he gets this boat maybe he just might sign on as a member. What do you say John, its about time

I Think it would be great to have a BBQ or some sort of get-together on land. But where Those of you that are failure with sandy beach know that its one of the only places on the river to relax on shore, but it can get crowded if 10 boats pull up at once and you need to know where to go. It can get shallow at low tide. Is there any place else. Gullies will never have enough dock space for everyone. There is that beach down by Indian point but you will be shot on sight if you try and go to shore any other suggestions ?????????????????? What's up north of the Mid Hudson power plant?????

Quick Reply: Hudson River Boaters (South)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.